Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PC version is very good in graphics. There are a few bugs in the game play. But these are easily fixed by the developers.

Please get in touch with @Ross ASAP so the gameplay issues get sorted pronto, thanks

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
End of Day 1 in my Mega Test maximum challenge... Play has been going on continuously from midnight until 1:30pm and here is the current scorecard;

9CB529862D481673BE3FE856C4E71E42BA9EABCE

Only 115 of the scheduled 200 overs were played... If this is the same for the remaining days then the revised maximum total will be 34,500 runs.

What the hell :eek: As if losing the test inside 3 days wasn't humiliating enough...But seriously, where do you get the patience to bat that long?

D

Deleted member 9102

What the hell :eek: As if losing the test inside 3 days wasn't humiliating enough...But seriously, where do you get the patience to bat that long?
Haha it's up to 8580 runs now... I just do it while I'm watching TV or listening to music or something.

I don't know why but I just thought of doing it and now I've started I can't stop, it's oddly satisfying like popping bubble wrap :p.

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
hi all. is there any update on next gen ps4 release as im getting mine in Sept and really want to continue playing this awesome game?:clap

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
hi all. is there any update on next gen ps4 release as im getting mine in Sept and really want to continue playing this awesome game?:clap

As far as my memory serves me, there's been no further updates since last year! At this stage I wouldn't be at all surprised if we don't now see the game on PS4 / XB1. I'm still hope that we will, but realistically speaking I don't think it will be released. It's been too long since the last word on this now.

anil5455

School Cricketer
115*6*6 = 4140, even if you score 6 per ball, u cannot reach 5000, not sure ho you reached 6900, something fishy

anil5455

School Cricketer
There an option like that?! I need to explore the game more.
still does not add up
115*9*6 = 6210

unless there are 100+ no balls, and he has hit all the 1150 to six...are you kidding me?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You can do 3 to 10 ball overs.

Take a look at the Match Type Designer in the Don Bradman Academy menu.

Alberts

International Coach
Haha it's up to 8580 runs now... I just do it while I'm watching TV or listening to music or something.

I don't know why but I just thought of doing it and now I've started I can't stop, it's oddly satisfying like popping bubble wrap :p.

The curse of the modders strikes again.

Got a thought in your head, better do all of it in one sitting "because I thought of it".

D

Deleted member 9102

There an option like that?! I need to explore the game more.
still does not add up
115*9*6 = 6210

unless there are 100+ no balls, and he has hit all the 1150 to six...are you kidding me?
It's set to 10 ball overs :).

115 x 10 x 6 = 6900.

In the 'Match Type Designer' in the academy you can change this sort of stuff.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I buy it from Karachi, Pakistan. I am using FLT version of the game.When I first installed the game it works perfect. I played career for a while, then after few weeks of play i went into the academy and faced the problem that is in every search there i have received "No result found" whether it is a player, a team or anything. I have some saved searches which i searched previously that are also showing this "no result found" message. Kindly advise me.

-This is after a support enquiry and asking questions as to where the game was purchased. Some people out there are making money for sure.... It is what I wake up to most days.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
I bet your local pharmacy is doing a roaring trade on Panadol...

Users who are viewing this thread