Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Vignesh Rao S

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I played a 20-20 game today morning in Rookie Level and scored totally 303-2 for 19 overs and suddenly something happened. The final over was suddenly became very tough to face. I scored 1 run for 4 wickets and that was the bowler's last over and in previous 3 of his overs I scored 89 runs.

After that AI came in to batting. I was frustrated and I was thinking about closing the game in the 15 over itself. The AI reached 200 runs in the 15th over itself. Imagine that in the previous match I bowled out the same team for 46 runs in amatuer level and now they are kicking my back for sixes and fours every ball and the game ended up finally in 274 runs for 20 overs.

This is really appreciating. I knew the winner will be me because the difficulty was on rookie level but still AI fought till the last over and even one player scored a ton. Really.. Realistic. Isn't it?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Possibly my favourite attempt to get into the downloads forum:

View attachment 147238

Nearly had me there...

Well there's another username to block...[DOUBLEPOST=1433114567][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll bet Ross would be quite prepared for this guy to pose as him, so long as he goes and answers the RLL boy's questions for a while. Just checked in on that and blimey.

Where was that? Forums or FB?

Basil Fawlty

School Cricketer
Hello

I have been playing in career mode and have now made it into the England ODI and T20 teams and have just played 3 ODI games against Bangladesh in Bangladesh and then the next match was the first T20 of 3 games also against Bagladesh which I also played in however after playing in this game rather than the next match being the 2nd T20 game I have instead been flown all the way back to the UK to play a 2nd round PRO 40 game and then a county game before then playing the 2nd T20 game against Bangladesh.

Not very realistic is it?

Basil

St0ney

Club Captain
Not been on for months and was wondering is this game done, i mean is there no more updates.
Also is there gonna be another cricket game from bigant any news is appreciated thx.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello

I have been playing in career mode and have now made it into the England ODI and T20 teams and have just played 3 ODI games against Bangladesh in Bangladesh and then the next match was the first T20 of 3 games also against Bagladesh which I also played in however after playing in this game rather than the next match being the 2nd T20 game I have instead been flown all the way back to the UK to play a 2nd round PRO 40 game and then a county game before then playing the 2nd T20 game against Bangladesh.

Basil

Sometimes last match of a series is played after completing IPL.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hello

Basil
Que?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Basil Fawlty

School Cricketer
Hello

I am currently in career mode playing a county game for my club and am cuttnetly 400 runs ahead on the afternoon of day 3 however as I am not team captain I am not able to make a deceleration and put the other side in to bat.

Can this be done or will it be something that will be included in the next release of the game.

Basil.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello

I am currently in career mode playing a county game for my club and am cuttnetly 400 runs ahead on the afternoon of day 3 however as I am not team captain I am not able to make a deceleration and put the other side in to bat.

Can this be done or will it be something that will be included in the next release of the game.

Basil.

This is the approach I followed when I thought my team had enough runs on the board and we were running out of time... get the whole team run out. Advantage of this pre-declaration days tactic is that you remain unbeaten and boost your average :)

Users who are viewing this thread