Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

The money that I've heard thrown around that developers pay for naming rights and officially licensed stuff would blow your mind, now triple that for players...
I've heard Ross just had to spend a few weeks mowing grass and painting the pavilion up at Bowral.

Hey, I sold out for a purple hue and a 10 trip tram ticket. I said everyone had a price, I didn't say everyone wasn't an easy buy...

Can we just ban him for misspelling the name of one of the greatest Allrounder ever :mad

I've heard Ross just had to spend a few weeks mowing grass and painting the pavilion up at Bowral.

For the Don Bradman Foundation it was about quality, not about money. That said, I owe them a lot, I owe them the best Cricket game ever produced.

Well ross, i hope you gave YOUR WORD to them about making the best cricket game ever made...;)

Did you see his bat or any stuff like that in the foundation???:)

Much better... The world is safer now... sleep, children... sleep well.

Last edited:
Much better... The world is safer now... sleep, children... sleep well.

Biggs is banned? What the? Why?

We might have had our differences but I always thought he contributed a lot to the community in his own style of language, probably with circles and squares but he did.

I wish he's back.

We might have had our differences but I always thought he contributed a lot to the community in his own style of language, probably with circles and squares but he did.

I wish he's back.

I don't. Screw him. I got banned once by the dictators here. Argh! Rebel! Rebel now!

I wish he's back.

It just says 'banned'...

Users who are viewing this thread