Not open for further replies.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ive started a new profile on a usb stick and downloaded get best and patch 2. I cannot get the game to crash at all now. Perhaps something to do with old hard drives?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Ive started a new profile on a usb stick and downloaded get best and patch 2. I cannot get the game to crash at all now. Perhaps something to do with old hard drives?
That's me crash testing on my USB later, or i'll use cloud saves

Dougie1

Club Cricketer
yeah - but u seem to forget that the game didn't freeze pre patch 2

means it is nothing to do with the hard drive - it is the code in patch 2 that is causing the freeze - and big ant need to address this!

Last edited:

KP_Nuts

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I take it the people having the freezing issues on 360 have tried clearing their system cache?

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I take it the people having the freezing issues on 360 have tried clearing their system cache?

yep. twice!

----------

Ok crashed with out of box teams now so cannot think of anything that might be causing it. Will try and get a file off to big ant in the morning

I really would have thought have this would have been fixed by now.

I really want to get on with my career, or at least play a tour.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yeah - but u seem to forget that the game didn't freeze pre patch 2

means it is nothing to do with the hard drive - it is the code in patch 2 that is causing the freeze - and big ant need to address this!

I understand we do need to address it, we are doing all we can.

Given that everyone is running the same game (it's the constant), please understand that there must be some hardware/software difference between the consoles that work and those that don't on a MS level - obviously not all MS hardware is behaving the same given the same instructions and so we need out whatever this is and compensate for it.

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I understand we do need to address it, we are doing all we can.

Given that everyone is running the same game (it's the constant), please understand that there must be some hardware/software difference between the consoles that work and those that don't on a MS level - obviously not all MS hardware is behaving the same given the same instructions and so we need out whatever this is and compensate for it.

Glad I could afford the extra ?30 to buy the pc version on top of 360. I'd go nuts if I couldnt play it. But I am desperate to get back to my saved game.

TheFatGoose

School Cricketer
Freezing on 250gb

I have the exact same issue with the freezing. It mostly occurs once saving during or after the match.(mostly in career, but has occurred in competition mode twice) The freezing does occur with the later versions of Xbox consoles as mine manufactured date is 31-8-2013, and a friend is having the exact same issue. His was manufactured at the end of.2013(don't know the exact date). Also having an issue with the fielders all running into the middle after a caught behind. I've tested the theory of waiting b4 an appeal and it doesn't change a thing. I waited up till 5 seconds b4 appealing and the issue still occurs

mattcarswell8

School Cricketer
Okay on PS3

Match : career match pro 40 league game #5
Over : 9th

I had just got an edge for a caught behind and my 5th wicket. I appealed as soon as the keeper caught the ball and the game. All the players ran to the middle of the pitch and was running on the spot and the game hung waiting for the umpires decision. The only way to get clear of this was to exit the game.

I was a tad annoyed as this would have been my first 5 for on legendary difficulty after patch 2.

I don't know if this is similar to some of the Xbox troubles. Or was a one off incident. But thought I'd let you guys know.

The game has run fine since and saved fine. The only problem is the loading times which take twice as long to load anything now

exact same thing happened to me on Xbox It felt like i appealed to quickly and it bugged out all the players were in one big group walking around

Do you guys read the forum before you posted, because if you did you would know the fix for this. I would be a good idea to read before posting.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone with the crash confirm if they are also getting this crash to occur in Casual match mode too? We believe that it shouldn't be doing that, but it'd be nice to know if it is. If it is, can someone give us a video of that specific crash.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Just tried running my profile off USB instead of the Hard drive. Crashed first time I finished a match in Career mode.

My Xbox manufacture date is 24-12-2008.

As I've got the profile saved to USB now, I should be able to send it over but the files as they appear to me are very large and don't seem to correspond the the profile and save games that I've got stored on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread