Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAMIR SOHAIL

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Turns out mine are slightly different (see attached). I clicked one and instant freeze. Will go and delete now...

Attachments

• DSC_0192.JPG
    DSC_0192.JPG
    982.3 KB · Views: 30

AAMIR SOHAIL

School Cricketer
Ok, deleted the dodgy tours and tried 15 casual 'forfeit and exits' as demonstrated in my previous video. No crashes.

ChinamanSpin - maybe check to see if the tours have reappeared? Longshot but maybe saving a file could make the corrupt tours re-appear.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks guys, really appreciate this help in finding the issue.

BGLMedia

Club Captain
Hey Ross, I found an unrealistic issue online:

I left the ball through to the wicket keeper, the keeper threw the stumps down. The ball was next to the stumps (with the bails off) so i decided to run as there was no one near. The keeper picks the ball up and throws down the stumps yet again with no bails on and it was called out. I did rage.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have you had an email off me yet HBK?
I'll have to check first thing tomorrow, not at work so don't know (I need to set my email up so I can check it on my phone).

Will PM you if it hasn't gone through.

Thanks!

@HBK619
Video of crash in casual mode, happened on my first attempt. DBC Xbox 360 - Casual mode crash - YouTube

Not the best quality video, you can see the freeze at 56sec. The attached screenshot shows the message that is up when the crash occurs.
Thanks, this will be very helpful.
Hey Ross, I found an unrealistic issue online:

I left the ball through to the wicket keeper, the keeper threw the stumps down. The ball was next to the stumps (with the bails off) so i decided to run as there was no one near. The keeper picks the ball up and throws down the stumps yet again with no bails on and it was called out. I did rage.
It may be considered unrealistic as to the genuine laws of the game, but it was our way to eventually do it due to time constraints in getting a very specific set of animations for a very small visibility circumstance.

It's not a bug in terms of design from our point of view.

jluzza

School Cricketer
I'm getting the saving crash on casual and career mode and I've tried saving on my HDD and cloud saves.

PaulH024

School Cricketer
Mode: Career
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): All
Ground: NA
Teams: Lancs
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: This has happened a few times in the last couple of days, managed to get an edge which is taken by the keeper, its given out then all the players go to congratulate each other just to the left of the wicket after that, nothing happens. Just the players stood around doing nothing. No reply or the wicket and no new batsman.

Moffman45

School Cricketer
Issues with cought behind by wicket keeper.

If I get someone caught behind in career mode and I might be a bit fast on the appeal button the batsman is given out. However all the fielders and the bowler congregate at the silly mid off position and there is nothing I can do. This has happened a few times since the new patch 2. Thanks guys still love the game but have had to restart a few now.

Playing on Ps3 console

Davmax08

School Cricketer
If I get someone caught behind in career mode and I might be a bit fast on the appeal button the batsman is given out. However all the fielders and the bowler congregate at the silly mid off position and there is nothing I can do. This has happened a few times since the new patch 2. Thanks guys still love the game but have had to restart a few now.

Playing on Ps3 console

(Check the earlier thread) , wait a few moments then appeal, dont appeal straight away

shaun1992

School Cricketer
Run Rate on "Legend" Difficulty

Was playing on Legend before the 2nd patch and everything seemed ok, now all the sudden I'm finding it near impossible to stop the AI scoring at least 7RPO. I'm bowling good line and length but they just seem to slog me from the first over of a test match. So FRUSTRATING.

Cobhamcc

Banned
Do you guys read the forum before you posted, because if you did you would know the fix for this. I would be a good idea to read before posting.

I am not wasting my time trawling through 70 odd pages to see if one other person had the same problem as i have.

----------

Mode: Career
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): All
Ground: All
Teams: Lancs
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: An issue that has occurred in the last couple of days for me. I've managed to entice an edge to the keeper, which is given out. Then after the players have celebrated the wicket, nothing happens. All the players are just stood around next to the wicket. No reply of the wicket, no new batsman. I have to dashboard the game just to be able to do anything.

happened to me to you just need to wait a fraction of a second longer before appealing.

Dougie1

Club Cricketer
I understand we do need to address it, we are doing all we can.

Given that everyone is running the same game (it's the constant), please understand that there must be some hardware/software difference between the consoles that work and those that don't on a MS level - obviously not all MS hardware is behaving the same given the same instructions and so we need out whatever this is and compensate for it.

i hear u loud and clear ross - i am just frustrated at having played some awesome innings to win t20s only to get to the end of the game and it doesn't save - so it is like i never played that awesome innings :(

----------

i've just deleted everything DBC and gone back to a fresh install of everything -

will check the tour menu for dodgy items and delete them if there are any!

i have my fingers crossed that i may be able to be freeze free

ps - just checked - i had no dodgy items in my tour list

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread