Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.

debc84

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Unable to download teams or players

Hello,
I am unable to download anymore from the online community. Does it have something to do with patching? Please help me out.

Regards,
Deb C

Yeltzman

School Cricketer
Got nothing like that on my tour either,moved save to cloud and it still crashes on first save,some times it will save other times just freeze no idea round it

Dougie1

Club Cricketer
Got nothing like that on my tour either,moved save to cloud and it still crashes on first save,some times it will save other times just freeze no idea round it

i can't save to the cloud cos i ain't an xbox gold member or something!

this time i have installed the game to my hard drive - will see if that makes any diff!!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have a question for all those having the freeze issue, are you playing in English domestic or Aus domestic? When playing in Aus I never had the issue but playing in Eng the issue cropped up. Just a thought.

Cobhamcc

Banned
I do own an xbox but play DB14 on my PS3. I just wondered if anyone had tried this ? Delete all saves on the HDD and the Cloud and turn the cloud OFF. to see if that helps the save/freezing problem

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i hear u loud and clear ross - i am just frustrated at having played some awesome innings to win t20s only to get to the end of the game and it doesn't save - so it is like i never played that awesome innings :(

----------

i've just deleted everything DBC and gone back to a fresh install of everything -

will check the tour menu for dodgy items and delete them if there are any!

i have my fingers crossed that i may be able to be freeze free

ps - just checked - i had no dodgy items in my tour list

I feel for you guys with the issue, we've had a team on it for a week now with not one crash. I am about to go out this morning and buy as many old Xbox360's as I can as even though we do have a couple in the office they just don't crash.

if someone with the crash had a friend with a newer Xbox and tried their account on the newer machine then that would be interesting.

Our other issue is that even when we get the crash we can't debug the crash because it's on a retail device. It's a really tough one and almost certainly a hardware difference between different batches of Xbox regardless of them being the same model.

Offie

School Cricketer
I know this is hardly major etc, but isn't it a free hit following a no-ball in the pro-40?

Gunners938

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Freezes

Mode: Career
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): All
Ground: NA
Teams: Surrey
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: 8 OUT OF 10 TIMES, anytime i try to save the game it freezing on the saving screen and the only way is to turn off the xbox. and also one time i scored 100 in a one day and after finishing the game it freezes on the career loading screen. Its happening almost 7-8 times out of 10. Very annoying and disappointing. btw i have xbox 360 slim new one.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
I feel for you guys with the issue, we've had a team on it for a week now with not one crash. I am about to go out this morning and buy as many old Xbox360's as I can

As a last resort I am sure a few volunteers would courier our Xboxes to you. DBC is certainly the only thing I play on mine so I wouldn't miss it for a couple of weeks if it meant getting this fixed once and for all.

Dougie1

Club Cricketer
I have a question for all those having the freeze issue, are you playing in English domestic or Aus domestic? When playing in Aus I never had the issue but playing in Eng the issue cropped up. Just a thought.

nope! - i'm playing international t20 3 match series

----------

i hear u loud and clear ross - i am just frustrated at having played some awesome innings to win t20s only to get to the end of the game and it doesn't save - so it is like i never played that awesome innings :(

----------

i've just deleted everything DBC and gone back to a fresh install of everything -

will check the tour menu for dodgy items and delete them if there are any!

i have my fingers crossed that i may be able to be freeze free

ps - just checked - i had no dodgy items in my tour list

i've only played 3 matches - but so far no freeze - fingers still firmly crossed!!

Last edited:

adikal

Club Captain
System: PS3
Version: Patch 2
Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20 (not tried others)
Over Count: All
Ground: Adelaide (not tried others)
Teams: India vs Pakistan (AI)
Get Best: Yes

Description of Issue: Bowling as a fast bowler, I get a nick off the batsman and it goes to the keeper. The camera angle changes to an overhead view. I appeal for a caught behind and the batsman is given out. Then, the batsman just stays there (does not walk off) while all my players huddle near the bowler. The game stays in this state and nothing I can do will make the game continue. I try saving, replay etc but they all get queued. The only way I can change this static game state is to forfeit the match :(

This happened twice in two successive games. I SOO wish there was an auto-save after every over as I lost a lot of valuable game time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread