System: PS3
Version: Patch 2
Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20 (not tried others)
Over Count: All
Ground: Adelaide (not tried others)
Teams: India vs Pakistan (AI)
Get Best: Yes

Description of Issue: Bowling as a fast bowler, I get a nick off the batsman and it goes to the keeper. The camera angle changes to an overhead view. I appeal for a caught behind and the batsman is given out. Then, the batsman just stays there (does not walk off) while all my players huddle near the bowler. The game stays in this state and nothing I can do will make the game continue. I try saving, replay etc but they all get queued. The only way I can change this static game state is to forfeit the match :(

This happened twice in two successive games. I SOO wish there was an auto-save after every over as I lost a lot of valuable game time

There is a temp fix for this and has been mentioned twice in earlier threads - dont appeal straight away, wait for a few moments.

ellgieff

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
System: PS3
Version: Patch 2
Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20 (not tried others)
Over Count: All
Ground: Adelaide (not tried others)
Teams: India vs Pakistan (AI)
Get Best: Yes

Description of Issue: Bowling as a fast bowler, I get a nick off the batsman and it goes to the keeper. The camera angle changes to an overhead view. I appeal for a caught behind and the batsman is given out. Then, the batsman just stays there (does not walk off) while all my players huddle near the bowler. The game stays in this state and nothing I can do will make the game continue. I try saving, replay etc but they all get queued. The only way I can change this static game state is to forfeit the match :(

This happened twice in two successive games. I SOO wish there was an auto-save after every over as I lost a lot of valuable game time

This is an oft-reported bug. I haven't had it (although having just said that, I bet I get it constantly from now on), but apparently there's a workaround that involves waiting longer to appeal.

Although you said the view changed before you appealed?

*ninja'd by devmax*

molinuxmen

School Cricketer
Just a quick one, I have been having freezing issues on Xbox 360. I have found a way round it though that works for me. I deleted all old saves and started career again. At the start of my first game I save and exit before the toss. If this save works I have no problems even when playing multiple games. I have played half a season in one go no freezes.

If it does freeze I just reload and keep trying the save and exit tactic before a ball is bowled until it works.

I also am not connected to internet.

Hope this helps some of you.

Sir Robotto

School Cricketer
This might sound very stange, but everyone of my T20 matches, the team that bats first wins.

I've bowled teams out for 80 or so, only to see my team end up 72-2 after 20 overs. Seems very strange

Dougie1

Club Cricketer
This might sound very stange, but everyone of my T20 matches, the team that bats first wins.

I've bowled teams out for 80 or so, only to see my team end up 72-2 after 20 overs. Seems very strange

mine don't!!

but if u r only scoring 72 off 20 overs - jeezo!

i score that in about 7 overs :)

Ratbag939

School Cricketer
Hey guys. Im playing as a batsmen on PS3
I started a career post patch 2 and loving the field placements most matches. Problem is it seems that every 2nd or 3rd match(mostly one day matches) I get a game that the field stays exactly the same the whole innings.. I have played 15 overs on them hitting the same gap every time without a change. Just wondering if this is sort of normal or if I should try restarting the career?

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Just a quick one, I have been having freezing issues on Xbox 360. I have found a way round it though that works for me. I deleted all old saves and started career again. At the start of my first game I save and exit before the toss. If this save works I have no problems even when playing multiple games. I have played half a season in one go no freezes.

If it does freeze I just reload and keep trying the save and exit tactic before a ball is bowled until it works.

I also am not connected to internet.

Hope this helps some of you.

Thanks fella. Nice that all the PC members are suggesting ways of playing a career on this game.

I have found that if I don't import a player I have made from the Academy, I can save and exit and even get on to the next game. So as I'm not all that bothered about creating a player, I seem to be able to carry on.

The only problem is, I'm really nervous to start a new career in-case it starts freezing and I lose the game I'm playing!

bakes702

School Cricketer
where to download the patches from

Hi

Can you please let me know where to download the patches from for DBC 14

TX

flake

County Cricketer
Sorry if its been mentioned but ...after patch 2 the ball trail when fielding is gone :( I dont put it on as an an option as looks too arcadey when bowling but after patch 2 its gone in the field...Any news on this?

----------

whoops...scratch that :)

Cobhamcc

Banned
okay I see no one has tried to turn the saves to the cloud off to stop the save freeze on 360. As i think this may be the problem

----------

Thought the stupid run out bug was fixed?
Just played a forward defensive shot to a spinner in a 4 day county game in career mode. The bowler picked the ball up and threw down the stumps, as I was turning back towards the wicket. I had left the crease to walk back for some unknown reason.

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
okay I see no one has tried to turn the saves to the cloud off to stop the save freeze on 360. As i think this may be the problem

----------

Thought the stupid run out bug was fixed?
Just played a forward defensive shot to a spinner in a 4 day county game in career mode. The bowler picked the ball up and threw down the stumps, as I was turning back towards the wicket. I had left the crease to walk back for some unknown reason.

I never saved to the cloud on 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread