Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless you can power through till at least 12pm Melbourne time I wouldn't bother.

It's a release date announcement after all, its not like if you don't stay awake all the copies will have gone!!! We will still have plenty of time before its actually on the shelves!!!

So I guess the Tru Blu facebook page is the one to watch if you want the info first.

It's a release date announcement after all, its not like if you don't stay awake all the copies will have gone!!! We will still have plenty of time before its actually on the shelves!!!

Leave him alone AJ... All the copeis would have been taken either by TheFonz, Martyn, Dudes and Supershutffufhffjfjfkfk.

announcement release date for the actual release date is almost here! Yay!

From earlier videos, I hope these fixes are done -

- in one of the videos, the bowler ran all the way to boundary to field
- in another the wicket keeper ran a long way
- in a couple of videos the boundaries looked suspect because the ball went to the fielder and he seemed to field it but a boundary was still given???
- ugly square cut animations replaced by better ones.

announcement release date for the actual release date is almost here! Yay!

From earlier videos, I hope these fixes are done -

- in one of the videos, the bowler ran all the way to boundary to field
- in another the wicket keeper ran a long way
- in a couple of videos the boundaries looked suspect because the ball went to the fielder and he seemed to field it but a boundary was still given???
- ugly square cut animations replaced by better ones.

From earlier posts, I hope these fixes are done -

- in one post you made no sense
- in another you didn't do you research before posting
- you still didn't do your research before posting
- ugly animation of the flag in your avatar needs replacing by a better one

It is just an announcement of the date, I wouldn't wait up for it or get too excited.

It is just an announcement of the date, I wouldn't wait up for it or get too excited.

But there are all those countdown timers people are going to want to set up the SECOND they know!

Good morning mate, by the way. Saw a post that you were a bit exhausted yesterday and couldn't think straight.. I wonder what activity.. or perhaps, gathering caused you to suffer that. Hope it went well. :thumbs

From earlier posts, I hope these fixes are done -

- in one post you made no sense
- in another you didn't do you research before posting
- you still didn't do your research before posting
- ugly animation of the flag in your avatar needs replacing by a better one

Seems over the top to be honest. Please show more respect towards other members.

Really Just after 600 pages...

Really_seriously_WHAT.gif

I do hope Planet Cricket's servers are all working fine. I suspect there might be a lot of traffic today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread