Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance for PC to be released at the same time as 360 and PS3.

It'll be PS3/360

Delay

PC

Delay

PS4/XBone

The second delay I can't be sure of but the first delay is almost a guarantee.

All the 12 year old Indian kids bitching about having to pay for a controller to play it on PC will probably have a few months extra to save their pennies :)

Really Just after 600 pages...

Really_seriously_WHAT.gif

You forgot the 65 pages. :p:thumbs

Im hoping they give us some sort of news about the next gen version tomorrow. But cant wait for the announcement tomorrow.

It will be hilarious ( not for ross ) if at the end of the meeting tru blu puts up a condition that no one from big ant can share the date until tru blu releases the information officially.....which is as usual 3 weeks before the release....in april.

It will be hilarious ( not for ross ) if at the end of the meeting tru blu puts up a condition that no one from big ant can share the date until tru blu releases the information officially.....which is as usual 3 weeks before the release....in april.

i think me and you have different dictionaries israr... mine doesn't define hilarious as "likely to cause a riot and several bans on Planet Cricket"

You forgot the 65 pages. :p:thumbs

If he says just for 600 do you think he cares for rest of 65 ???

----------

What you want WW3 to start right here from PC ????

From earlier posts, I hope these fixes are done -

- in one post you made no sense
- in another you didn't do you research before posting
- you still didn't do your research before posting
- ugly animation of the flag in your avatar needs replacing by a better one

You're welcome to come up with a better animation for my flag.

666 pages of gumpf all waitin for 1 updated post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread