Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can sleep at time like this

Well, it's like 18-20 hours more in my part of the world. So spending 10 hours of it sleeping seems like the best thing to do ;)

Nobody has asked this after knowing that release date will be announced...Let me ask....Will the pre-orders start from tomorrow after announcement or will that start after few days??:)

It's going to be an exciting Friday then :) looking forward to it, my guess would be Feb20(3 weeks gap). But oh well even if its coming in third quarter of this year - I personally wouldn't mind to wait as days just fly for me!

Nobody has asked this after knowing that release date will be announced...Let me ask....Will the pre-orders start from tomorrow after announcement or will that start after few days??:)

Depends on region / Country......pre-orders varies .....In australia pre-orders already started FYI

Depends on region / Country......pre-orders varies .....In australia pre-orders already started FYI

That I know I want to know when flipkart will start taking pre orders in India....:yes

So I hope to hear from my pre-order website tomorrow about when they can ship me the game.

They'll ship it the day before the release date I assume?!

I hope so as I ordered in UK and I am in Germany. If they consider my request and use some service to deliver it right on release day then they may get some extra tip from me.

Will Amazon.de have it?

The last time i pre-ordered a game (WWF Attitude on N64) I received it 3 days before the release date, so fingers crossed my luck continues.

by the time i visit the forum tomorrow it would have been a roller coaster ride of the past all the best everyone may the good news come to us let cake party rule the forums all the hardwork of @BigAntStudios get successful:thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread