Not open for further replies.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah, no wonder the members look so miserable all the time.

Waiting 20 yrs to get your membership then on the first day you get it, it pisses down with rain, or having to keep the blazer on til you told you can take it off on the rare occasion its hot n sunny probably don't help either!!!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm still yet to forgive my dad for waiting on the list for 25 years and then turning his membership down when it came up as he was moving back to Scotland.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
I'm still yet to forgive my dad for waiting on the list for 25 years and then turning his membership down when it came up as he was moving back to Scotland.
You better have disowned him. I'd certainly never speak to my dad again if he had done that. I mean, moving to Scotland??? How thick can you get?

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
I don't know how much it is for a MCC membership but even for a Middlesex one you can pay upwards of ?400 and more for the premium one!!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There's nothing 'premium' about watching Middlesex.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
There's nothing 'premium' about watching Middlesex.

You're right there!! I'm probably closer to Northants and Essex but I don't have a kappa track suit or sovereign rings!!

Lords is a lovely ground so that's where I go most! I've been to edgbaston too the last time we played India as I couldn't get a ticket for the lords test!! Only 48 days til the start of the county championship!!

Fe98

County Cricketer
Waiting 20 yrs to get your membership then on the first day you get it, it pisses down with rain, or having to keep the blazer on til you told you can take it off on the rare occasion its hot n sunny probably don't help either!!!

Is that really the case? Why? (no idea)

D

Deleted member 9102

Been away for a little while since the previous announcement.

I see that the original post hasn't been edited yet, but with March being less than a week away, do we know the date in the month the console versions will be released?

Sorry if this has been asked repeatedly! :)

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
I see that the original post hasn't been edited yet, but with March being less than a week away, do we know the date in the month the console versions will be released?

I could have always said March 31st and surprised everyone with an earlier delivery but I know that can't be the date. Treat March 31st as the exact date if you like.
We haven't got a confirmed official date, but it'll do for now.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Is that really the case? Why? (no idea)

It was definitely the case a few years ago, whether its changed I don't know, I was told we didn't have to be suited up for the tour I'm goin on but there's no game that day, a friend of mine went a few yrs back and as there was a game on it was definitely the case then. Personally I like the traditions, its something lacking in today's society, traditions and respect cost nothing but mean a lot to me.

madman981

Club Captain
this website will go into meltdown if tru blu deam march as a non viable option for a release date

the T20 world cup starts on the 16 of march

the release was to coincide with a major cricket tournament in march

That is 19 days away from now, and still no confirmation on date, i got a bad feeling, im waiting for an official date so i can go to EB games and pre book it, im starting to feel somwhere in April is where we will be looking, or even a global release in May

I feel another dissapointment on the cards, god i hope im wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread