Don Bradman Cricket 17 Pre order links *Updated 09th Dec 16*

@Chief that's my memory also - there is an enforcement of French for sure but not sure if it's retail only that has the issue.

I have definitely had games not get published in Canada due to this requirement (bloody Quebec!!).

@Chief that's my memory also - there is an enforcement of French for sure but not sure if it's retail only that has the issue.

I have definitely had games not get published in Canada due to this requirement (bloody Quebec!!).

I'm sure it's something like "the game itself doesn't need to be in French, but the packaging and store materials do".

Steelbook Pic in EB games website..

223647_packshot_l.jpg

I have to get one this time!!! That looks so cool.

Hi guys just an update from Amazon they will be releasing for pre order soon :)

"Thanks for confirming this. I have checked and would like to inform you that we will also release the steelbook Don Bradman Cricket 17 on PS4 & XBONE. There is a separate team for this who is working on this. It would be in stock with as as soon as possible and you will receive an email and will get a notification on the website."

Well maybe you need to learn to read then.
At least Ross answered my question.... and all you did was asking me if I knew how to read:lol. I didn't know what ROW meant before another member told me...

@Chief you are right, the packaging needs to be in French, but Quebec is not a province where there are many South Asian people (no offense, anybody), because they are mainly the ones who would get these cricket games, but Ontario is an ideal place for retail, I think.

Last edited:
Last edited:
If my family is anything to go by, most people will have FINISHED their Xmas shopping by the 22nd December. Thus avoiding the Xmas rush.

Unless your targeting those who see it in store and buy it. Not us crazy cricket game fans who have pre-ordered it already :)

Rather late to be releasing a game don't you think?

Hey guys! I am considering pre-ordering via home delivery method from EB Games. Does this generally turn up on day of release? I live in Sydney southern suburbs.

Users who are viewing this thread