Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

knockedin

Club Captain
Need to have crowds using all the grass areas in game. A ground like hagley oval that is mostly grass sitting areas yet when you play there they are empty and it is extremely unrealistic

Zaneo

Club Captain
I've seen the odd cloud but nothing that has affected the lighting and look in game. Hopefully this can be fine tuned and will be a part of the next patch. I'm really enjoying the game otherwise but a bit of variety in weather and lighting throughout a days play wouldnt go amiss. Crickets a long game, plenty of time for weather to come a go. Its something of a rarity to go a full day here in england with clear blue skies, even in the height of summer!

Actually this could/should be related to the Climate you set for each stadium in the editor. Temperate should have very variable weather and the other end of the scale Arid being fairly static with the other zones lying somewhere in between.
Ive seen shadows creep across the ground as the game progresses thought that was a nice touch

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
There are a few match types/formats which don't have DRS in place in real life. DBC 17 mirrors the same. Confirm that DRS is supported in the format you are playing before restarting career.

Will do. It was a conventional odi.

On another note the player duplication is annoying (only just confronted it due to international call)
If I restart and re download teams and when (on international downloads) I get asked to replace old version and click yes , will that solve the issue?

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@BigAntStudios - Is there any way in a future update that we could get an option to view the Worm graph as something more like this?

stock-vector-cricket-scoring-comparison-graph-on-hi-tech-blue-background-241655404.jpg

Maybe an LB/RB option to switch between 'run rate per over' and 'cumulative runs' or something. Unless I'm missing something, we can only see the run rate per over at the moment, but when we've already got the Manhattan option as well, it seems kind of obsolete without being able to see how the score progressed over the whole innings?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Will do. It was a conventional odi.

On another note the player duplication is annoying (only just confronted it due to international call)
If I restart and re download teams and when (on international downloads) I get asked to replace old version and click yes , will that solve the issue?

If you are on the console version, the duplicate player issue won't go away no matter which team(s) you download. It's a known bug and you will have to wait for Patch 3 for it to be fixed.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
output_ZaDBZF.gif

Going through the bat as an edge..Can something be done regarding this..I must say its lot less but would be great if its off the face rather than through the bat..

flake

County Cricketer
Quite disappointed that we can't make a proper group style tournament. Pretty basic and this time we can't even edit the pre existing ones

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Quite disappointed that we can't make a proper group style tournament. Pretty basic and this time we can't even edit the pre existing ones
Yeah I thought that sucked to now you have to copy the pte existing one then you can edit it

DrewBi

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
output_ZaDBZF.gif

Going through the bat as an edge..Can something be done regarding this..I must say its lot less but would be great if its off the face rather than through the bat..
Yeah I see what you mean. It does'nt effect the end result but it just adds a tonne to to the games over all. It makes it feel 10 times better. Plus, its kind of frustrating seeing that isn't it.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Yeah I see what you mean. It does'nt effect the end result but it just adds a tonne to to the games over all. It makes it feel 10 times better. Plus, its kind of frustrating seeing that isn't it.
Yeah absolutely right..I would have been happy if it had gone through the right side of the bat instead of going through the left as shown in the gif image to make it feel like an inside edge..But they have been able to execute majority of the balls in a very nice way to show inside edges, would be nice if they could tweak it maybe after all priorities are patched..

DrewBi

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
One camera angle i don't like is when you hit it down to third man and the camera angle is low down just behind the boundary rope. I can't tell if the fielder is getting it or to run a few more times.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Things I would like to be added or removed.

-My stance while batting to remain the same throughout the innings, as of now I have to get it done before every over..Not just the stance even the amount of steps I have taken closer or away from the stumps shall remain the same.
-I would like an option to remove the simulate indicator in career as I play along with AI when batting and I wouldnt want to see that every other ball..
-Ability to see AI/human batting while pressing the R2[look around], as of now its locked to before the delivery is bowled but would be nice if its available to view in that angle even when AI/human bats..This was there in DBC 14..
-Had like 2 50 run partnership and 1 hundred run partnership in career with the AI but no animation cutscene came up for that, neither commentary mentioned it maybe did once..I would like that to be seen wherever applicable..
-Remove the AI throws when they field in career, instead they could field the ball and do that ball shine animation which would look even more realistic..If the ball is fielded by forward point and behind them they could throw it to WK but from point and below those shall just pass hold it unless they are fielding near boundary which is obvious..
-Ability to dive after cancelling a run..And if you could make the dive more grounded than the swimming pool jump like dive they make..

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa

-My stance while batting to remain the same throughout the innings, as of now I have to get it done before every over..Not just the stance even the amount of steps I have taken closer or away from the stumps shall remain the same.
-I would like an option to remove the simulate indicator in career as I play along with AI when batting and I wouldnt want to see that every other ball..
-Ability to see AI/human batting while pressing the R2[look around], as of now its locked to before the delivery is bowled but would be nice if its available to view in that angle even when AI/human bats..This was there in DBC 14..
-Had like 2 50 run partnership and 1 hundred run partnership in career with the AI but no animation cutscene came up for that, neither commentary mentioned it maybe did once..I would like that to be seen wherever applicable..
-Remove the AI throws when they field in career, instead they could field the ball and do that ball shine animation which would look even more realistic..If the ball is fielded by forward point and behind them they could throw it to WK but from point and below those shall just pass hold it unless they are fielding near boundary which is obvious..
-Ability to dive after cancelling a run..And if you could make the dive more grounded than the swimming pool jump like dive they make..

I also get situations where when i decline a run and press dive, the wrong dude dives ;) the guy at the "danger end" or where the ball is being thrown should be the oke diving, or press once danger end guy dives, press again the other guy dives..

Users who are viewing this thread