Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
Bought it yesterday from psn and that completes my promise of getting this game on every platformi have ( PS3, PC and PS4). Played a five over match and game is a massive improvement over PS3 version and a decent upgrade over PC for those who were not able to play this game on maximum settings. Gameplay felt more polished and smooth. I'll hunt the forum for a changelog. Overall game almost feels like a AAA title only lacking in commentary which gets boring even in AAA games because it becomes repetitive there too. And who wants commentary when you have your mates in PS4 party chat sledging while playing against you ;)

Sure, send me a request at AngryPixel89 . I'll accept once i reach home in evening.

Anyone know places other than Amazon UK in the UK selling it? I can't seem to find it anywhere else which is odd when I could buy the PS3 version in a lot of places.

The only place I could see is Amazon. For £60. I'm not paying that when I paid £37 for the PS3 version last year. So, any help would be welcome.

£39.99 at Grainger Games - Search | Grainger Games

Still wondering why this game is not available on the German PSN. I have tweeted and asked on PSN blog, but being ignored. @Ross

Got it for ps4 in 6500pkr...
My psn id is zafar_93..if anyone is interested add me.

Still wondering why this game is not available on the German PSN. I have tweeted and asked on PSN blog, but being ignored. @Ross

Not so much being ignored as it's taking me time to get through every email / post / etc... I'll eventually get there :)

I have put in a question with the Publisher/Distributor as it is up to them (and Sony) enable it.[DOUBLEPOST=1423736095][/DOUBLEPOST]
& Also in US PSN Store...

Working on that - ball has been dropped, I'm trying my best to get it corrected asap.

Not so much being ignored as it's taking me time to get through every email / post / etc... I'll eventually get there :)

I have put in a question with the Publisher/Distributor as it is up to them (and Sony) enable it.[DOUBLEPOST=1423736095][/DOUBLEPOST]

Working on that - ball has been dropped, I'm trying my best to get it corrected asap.

Thank you. This is how it looks on the Playstation Blog.

AGn5u0i.png

Hope it gets fixed really soon.

Has anyone else who ordered from Funbox Media in the UK still not received their game? My postman has just been and didn't deliver it so I'm starting to get a bit worried.

Had the ps4 version arrive yesterday from Funbox, set up an England v India test match, game play seems smooth and seamless when bowling/batting, huge upgrade over the ps3 version. Game is life like, went from 65 - 1 to 84 - 7 when facing Indian spinners, somehow my batting needs looking at!.

Got mine from Playstation store (India)

Lets Play :D

Users who are viewing this thread