Who do you want me to play as?

• India

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good luck mate...
would be exciting to see super eight format for the first time.

Opps. Just try to ignore it. Mind you Stewart was at CWC 03 in his 40's. I wish there was a CWC 07 format on Cricket 2005. At the moment I'm hooked on BLIC 05, but I will try to get some games reported. BLIC is a great game, it makes cricket fun to play on the computer. It's the most addictive, fun game to play.

Sorry to dissapoint. I am going to get the first report as quickly as possible. When I say "as possible", I have problems.This week I will be on holiday and when I am at home, the fact I do not have a broadband connection. However as soon as I get back from another week on holiday, I will try to get my fist report made. Sorry, but keep faith in me, please! :upray :onpc

Eddie i am waiting eagely for your update because i think this thread has the potential to become one of the best.

Ager i am really waiting anxiously for the start. Please post the update soon.

Please visit my story below and help me with some suggestions.

Last edited:
West Indies Vs Pakistan

Mark Nicholas: Welcome here to Barbados, for the the first match of the WC. West Indies vs Pakistan. Now to Athers at the pitch.

Athers: Well, looking at this pitch, it is very dry, and the only chance for the bowling side is, perhaps, early on, but only the spin bowlers will get any chance as the pitch deteirates.

M.N: Now for the match and we start with Ian Bishop and Michael Slater in the commentary box.

M.S: Bradshaw in and, Afridi sends the second ball of the WC right into the stands.

I.B: Well, he was looking for the yorker but instead overpitched and Shahid Afridi gets going.

M.S: Here's Collymore, and Afridi drives, but it hasn't gone far enough, he could be caught and.. WHAT A CATCH!! Collins in the deep takes a blinder!

I.B: That is such a big wicket for the West Indies and not clever cricket from Afridi. Out for 19, It's 24-1

M.S: Collymore...and he's played on. Inzaman Ul-Haq chops on and it's a great start for the hosts.

I.B: The ball bounced a bit higher and was bit quicker, but really it was a poor defensive shot, wafting away from his body. Two key man back in the hutch. Ul-Haq out for a second ball duck, it's 24-2.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread