England Ashes Team Thread

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Broad Yorkshire Spinning Stalwart is what you want. The Fred Trueman of Spin, that's me. :spy

Although my OD average and performances are better than my FC, I can still keep an end tidy and get some wickets out of it. Time to step up to the big occasion..... and try to outdrink some Aussies in the bar afterwards:p

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
You never know burnsy! No idea who is in the frame for the first test on Wednesday...but we'll see. Two spinners perhaps? Certainly will be a tough battle for the spinners berth with several of us vying for a place (or two).

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
I would go with you and Spin before myself tbh. Not only as you both post in here more regularly than I do but You're both doing better and you're both Leggies giving you somewhat of an advantage.:spy

Either way I can quite happily carry the drinks for the lads. Sambucas all around?

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
That'd do nicely burnsy - especially if we're in a precarious situation at the time when you did drinks! :)

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I would go with you and Spin before myself tbh. Not only as you both post in here more regularly than I do but You're both doing better and you're both Leggies giving you somewhat of an advantage.:spy

Either way I can quite happily carry the drinks for the lads. Sambucas all around?

Make mine a flaming :p

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Nice to see I'm in the squad, although it wasn't really much of a surprise. Let's bash some Aussie heads in!

Mercules

Club Cricketer
Crikey, I might actually get the opportunity to replicate Botham's heroics of 81.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I'd prefer to play the earlier matches if I get a game because I'll be gone before the end.

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
just out of interest if we are playing in the first test(or any test for that matter) do we still play for our club teams aswell or not. If so can those who aren't picked in the starting 11 play for their clubs. I'll still be team drinks carrier eitherway.:p

Users who are viewing this thread