England In India - October 2011/12

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Doesn't matter if Mark started it. You all have the power to ignore him instead of acting like complete idiots. It's not that difficult. Just don't reply.

And FFS what Sobi posted is downright homophobic. Laughing at a Gay man because he's Gay. That is not appropriate no matter what the context.

Well You can Ignore it but I will answer it because I have a bad habbit of replying to Idiotic post.:( And yes what Sobi said was not appropriate as that guy was brave enough to accept that he was gay but I have posted a picture in my last post. You can take a look at that. It's not offensive at all.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Meh fine, continue the flame war if you want.

Glad you see Sobi is out of line. Really hope he gets banned.

karnog

International Cricketer
Mukund
Yuvi
Dravid
Tendulkar
Laxman
Raina
Dhoni
Harbhajan
Kumar
Ishant
Sreesanth

Lol I still have faith in Bhajji. Sreesanth v Munaf is difficult. And yes YUVI has to open. No point stuffing the order up just to let the princess have a cushy seat in the middle order. If he wants to prove himself then try it openning.

tarun87

Club Captain
Gambhir is out and Dravid will open with Mukund

Mukund
Dravid
Raina
Sachin
Laxman
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Harbhajan(i hope Dhoni will go with 4 pacers )
Praveen
Ishant
Sree

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
First off, is this really called the Pataudi Trophy? Second, it doesn't matter how many seamers India go with, they are of sub par quality, all except Zaheer Khan but it doesn't look like his playing. Ishant will really need to be more accurate and Sreesanth is a liability.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Hopefully that link's reliable this time round. It usually isn't. It predicted scattered T-storms for Day 5 of the first test iirc.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Actually Gambhir's injury is a blessing in disguise, he didn't perform that well in the 1st test and Yuvraj is a handy slow left armer, who will be useful against Pieterson. He is an above average batsman too, so his addition will enhance the overall dynamic of the team.

International Coach
Extremely defensive on India's part by choosing to bowl.

Sureshot

Executive member
Shocking decision. India cheating their way to some wickets. Yay for them bringing the game in to disrepute.

Users who are viewing this thread