Story England International Season - September 8th, 2007 - India in England

Who will finish victorious in the Natwest ODI Series?

• Total voters
A pretty good day for England on balance, take 3 quick wickets then try and bat until Day 4, and then skittle India out within two days (hopefully)

Well Sidebottom Bowled well...After 50 Sachin should had go for big one...Wall is alone to do the job for India..
Nice update...

Not suprised to see Dravid batting so well.

Just something I picked up. It says India lead by 288 runs at the top.

Just something I picked up. It says India lead by 288 runs at the top.

Good spot, cheers!

Thanks for all the replies, story should kick on a bit now before my exams and then after a month or so break it should restart better than ever :)

Will post up a list of the fixtures between 11th and 20th August soon...

Good spot, cheers!

Thanks for all the replies, story should kick on a bit now before my exams and then after a month or so break it should restart better than ever :)

Will post up a list of the fixtures between 11th and 20th August soon...

Surely you should revise before the exams?

Lol..No Ben it will confuse his knowledge..Better He goes with only one reading..lol..
Just joking..Do revision..Best of luck for your exams..

Yes, but I'm not letting revision take up every bit of my free time. I will do what I need, but I should get some time to be able to update :)

Top order should have contributed more which would have made India's position other way. Pathan also did well to support Mr.Dependable. Very realistic way of Dravid's innings ;)

August 10th, 2007

www.bbc.co.uk/sport said:
bbcsportcricketlogotb8.png

Blow for Australia ahead of inaugural Twenty20 World Championships

michaelclarkeinjuryhx8.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it is, it's an 'England International Season' story. Therefore the bulk of it is on England and then a little on the domestic scene, with a bit on other internationals so you get the whole picture of how world cricket is progressing. That way when England play other teams you can understand the selection and form the sides are in.

After this test the England updates will come a little quicker as it takes ages to play a 5-day game, whereas a 50 over match is pretty quick. When it comes to the T20 World Championships updates should be rapid :)

Thanks for all the comments, hopefully will get the 2nd day's play in the next few days!

Users who are viewing this thread