England Lions in India

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice guff talking on sky sports though.

Anyway all of you stop talking nonsense. Fred will never ever play for England again and if he does it will only be for a short period of time and he won't even be that good.

I'm not surprised we're doing rubbish tbh from a young age English cricketers are taught not to score runs or take wickets in the subcontinent, second lesson behind how to collapse,lose games from easy positions and drop catches.

He has to change his foot position like Allan Donald suggested. If he doesn't then he'll keep having ankle operations until he throws in the towel.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Onions you legend :D Get him in the England squad instead of Tremlett now. Carberry too, he did well again.

.Mob

International Coach
Onions is far better than Stuart Broad, hands down, from what I've seen. He's way better than Tremlett too, I agree.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
No way is he better than Broad! Probably more like Plunkett in that he can destroy sides but you only have to look at their records to see Broads in a different class.

Sureshot

Executive member
Wow, 7-39 is a damn good effort. We had a very weak looking batting line up. Plunkett in at 7 with Foster and Rashid batting above him. Despite the defeats, I'd say this tour has been a success. As these tours are more about learning about the new players, rather than the results.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Wow, 7-39 is a damn good effort. We had a very weak looking batting line up. Plunkett in at 7 with Foster and Rashid batting above him. Despite the defeats, I'd say this tour has been a success. As these tours are more about learning about the new players, rather than the results.

Onions nearly pulled it off from the looks of things. Rashid did well after a 40 and 4 overs under 1.50. Carberry, Onions and Rashid have been the stand outs on this tour. Thye are in with a chance of playing for England soon.

Vcassano

Club Cricketer

If Yardy hadn't had a migraine we may have won. Obviously that isn't an excuse but we missed one of our better batsman.

Sureshot

Executive member
Tour has ended as far as I can tell.

Imo the only poor players of the tour were (statistics wise): Denly, Plunkett, Hildreth and Foster. Bowlers did well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread