Australia in India

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
McGrath v2 is stirring it up just like v1.

STUART Clark - the man who replaced Glenn McGrath in Australia's Test team - was yesterday doing his best "Pigeon" impersonation when he declared Australia would win the upcoming Test series against India 4-0 and beat Sri Lanka 2-0.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,22649886-23212,00.html

Clark is doing a good job maintaining his McGrath clone image. Just needs a Test 50 and some off field pranks and hes sorted.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Clark is doing a good job maintaining his McGrath clone image. Just needs a Test 50 and some off field pranks and hes sorted.

Yeah,well,but before that he needs to be thrashed around the park by Sachin Tendulkar.
Remember,in 1996,Tendulkar treated McGrath as if he were an amaetuer.He took about 24 runs from one McGrath over :happy

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well he isn't going to predict they are going to lose a match aren't they. That would be a negative attitude.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well yea, what hes done is do what not many players in the world if any do by predicting it. Most just keep quiet.

.Mob

International Coach
I just hope the Indian team read that article, we have the nack of doing awesome when fired up. :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I havent seen a more foolish attempt at trying to replace one star player by another. But this guy is as usual stirring it up. In my opinion, our young guns like Uthappa are enough to blast this guy out of the park (I dont care about his 47 wickets in 10 odd matches, they were not against India!)

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Then you would be accurate...

I have short term memory loss so the last thing I remember is the 2005 Ashes series.

End of.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Why is the discussion on the India tour of Australia going on here? Dont we have a thread for that?

.Mob

International Coach
No, but we are on the topic of us doing well while pumped up. There were instances of this in our tour of England and I was merely giving an example.

IE. Zaheer Kahn's five-for.

Users who are viewing this thread