Australia in India

baburao

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
he is right there. .i am referring to ben. . hilfy is better than johnson. .well it is about long run. .i would love to comeback to this thread again after few years :cool:

Talk about present.Like you I can also say that Tait will be better than Lee after few years.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Time now to get down to Pakistan, before we resume our debates (mostly hot!) during the India tour of Australia which will surely be a very exciting one (spicy too!). The tests in Australia will be easy on me starting in the evening at 7pm and going till 3 in the midnight. These Indian timings are a nightmare for the US viewers starting games at 11:30 in the night and waking up till 7:30 in the morning.

See U all!

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
From what I've seen, no way.
Judging from that comment then haven't seen much.

It's kinda hard to justify but I've seen Hilfenhaus trouble the best Australian batsman in First-Class cricket. Check out Hilfenhaus' economy rate in List-A cricket.

Of course an Indian supporter is going to say Johnson's the better bowler after this series but it isn't as if he ripped right through the Indian batting lineup.

Hilfenhaus > Johnson

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Johnson has a good record against India. The selectors and the ACB should take that into account.
I'd have both in my squad make the cut from their. But i'm tipping towards Johnson. He's played more and better against India. But I have a feeling we've come to terms with him...

That 4-11 was a great piece of bowling I must say.

wicked_dude

Club Cricketer
t20 is a fast paced game..our players mostly r from small towns..they r used to fast paced cricket..street cricket gully cricket...we grow up playing these kind of cricket..so indians and pkaistanis..and also bangladesis...suceeded in this kind of game..

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Johnson has a good record against India. The selectors and the ACB should take that into account.
I'd have both in my squad make the cut from their. But i'm tipping towards Johnson. He's played more and better against India. But I have a feeling we've come to terms with him...

That 4-11 was a great piece of bowling I must say.
The counter-argument is that they'd now get a chance to level the score against him. India played him far worse than they needed to and Test conditions could well force the turnaround.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Johnson has more results, but overall I think it's difficult to pick the better bowler.

Johnson has to get the nod on current form, but we'll wait and see.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Yeah,and i stayed up last time round to watch the matches.
they were fanstastically contested between the two nations.

Ofcourse,many dubbed it as a revevnge series,it was great.
One of most hard-fought test series ever.

wicked_dude

Club Cricketer
well i like to hear the commentory of richie benaud,mark taylor,ian healy..sadly..the series is broadcasted by espn star sports in india....we see the same boring team.. bhogle,ravi sasthri ,gavaskar

baburao

Club Cricketer
well i like to hear the commentory of richie benaud,mark taylor,ian healy..sadly..the series is broadcasted by espn star sports in india....we see the same boring team.. bhogle,ravi sasthri ,gavaskar
In Aus vs Sri Lanka matches we will hear channel 9's commentary.:p

wicked_dude

Club Cricketer
lol baburao..i wanna hear their commentory during india tour..

richie commenting on sachin batting...sounds good

richie is a legend...

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
No question Johnson will get it, the selectors would deem it too risky to have Tait and Lee bowling at the same time at this stage of their careers. Johnson does seem to have improved his bowling from his patchy start so I'm more than happy to see him given a go.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't Johnson to get it.... All hands up for Dizzy Gillespie for a call up:p

Users who are viewing this thread