Australia in India

This is the most strange thing i have seen, one 20/20 match and they made a Cup :laugh :laugh Gambhir got the car as the man of the event in 20/20 :clap What did Roy got when he won the Man Of The Series in the ODI series :rolleyes: This is totally disgusting :mad:

I think, u didn't think much before posting. .ok i'll add few comments.
20/20 fetches more ads and money than 50 over ODI's, and India being current Champions. it was obvious there will be huge crowd, and sponsorship.

therefore the car was there to be given away to the man of the event.
and everyone even before the match started..knew that the man of the event will get that car, so if Roy wanted that. .he should have earned it. .as Gambhir did . :cool:

Dont say that. God forbid if we lose that match in Australia, this post of yours will be quoted extensively by the Aussie fans and we all would have to bear the brunt of that.

I wouldnt bother much anyways since its a one-off game. I'd trade a defeat in that game for either a test series or CB series win anyday.

It amuses me how some people want to forget about a bowler after a 1 Twenty20 performance.

lol we havent seen much of Hilfenhaus.Just one match.But Johnson has already proved himself.Ponting also said that.

well i was outta of town for couple of weeks...so cudnt come online...

last nite india had won the t20 match quite easily...

the biggest mistake australians made..they rested mitchell jhonson..and left out brad hogg.....and also pointing wasnt aware of the dew...

dhoni know abt the pitch..so he picked two spinners and also said he was happy to chase...

166 is good score to defend......sturat clarke and ben looked rusty...coz they didnt played many games in india...

symonds run out is the turning point of the match...i dont know what symonds was doing wit ricky pointing in the middle of pitch..maybe discussing abt menu for the dinner

From what I've seen, no way.

Although Johnson has the height and pace, it seems that Hilfenhaus is a swing bowler and like most swing bowlers, his brilliance would lie in consistancy rather than one great match followed by a few average ones.

mitchell jhonson troubled all the indian batsmen...

best batsmen of odi series is symonds and best bowler of odi series is mitchell jhonson...

if he is selected for the test series against india..then it will be tough test series for india....

Last edited:
We have defeated Ausies acording to them India won the world cup by luck but we proved them wrong India has the power to defeat aussies and we have done it Hurray. CHAKDE INDIA

last nite india had won the t20 match quite easily...

the biggest mistake australians made..they rested mitchell jhonson..and left out brad hogg.....and also pointing wasnt aware of the dew...

symonds run out is the turning point of the match...i dont know what symonds was doing wit ricky pointing in the middle of pitch..maybe discussing abt menu for the dinner

there was a theory going around that the ball would zip off the pitch and would aid the bowlers in the night because of the dew. that theory was quite popular, and also aided with that the team batting first always had a good record in twenty20's so far should have definitely influenced ponting in that decision. i am sure had dhoni won the toss, he would have chosen to bat first too.

there was a theory going around that the ball would zip off the pitch and would aid the bowlers in the night because of the dew. that theory was quite popular, and also aided with that the team batting first always had a good record in twenty20's so far should have definitely influenced ponting in that decision. i am sure had dhoni won the toss, he would have chosen to bat first too.

Sorry but before this ind-aus T20 match.

Team batting first had won 21 times
Team batting second had won 21 times

Users who are viewing this thread