England Lions in India

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
We got beaten by a good test side on their home ground in the sub continent, because plenty of teams roll over sub continetal sides dont they.
A good test side ? A poor first class side rather. Still, poor collapse. They choked...they were so nearly in the final.

Animator!

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was talking about our 'recent poor test form' and the test side in question was Sri Lanka. We heavily underestimated them and felt we could roll them over in their own backyard, when not many sides do that.

But yeah, our A side fudged up.

Sureshot

Executive member
Not only that, but the senior team have thrown away all of the Fletcher work and are back to their Test form of the 90s.

Fletcher threw most of it away in Australia.

All sides collapse. Don't see why everyones making a deal out of a blooming A side doing it. That's why they are out there, to learn!

zub2005

International Coach
great to see west zone win today. y pathan deserves a place in the indian side

.Mob

International Coach
NO HE DOES NOT. OMFG.

People like Badri and Tiwary have been waiting for their turn for so long now, nobody is going ahead of them in the waiting list, no one at all.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone know why Denly batted lower down the order in the second innings?

.Mob

International Coach
Injury? It must have been really hot. Either that, or they though they needed to strengthen the lower order.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Fletcher threw most of it away in Australia.

All sides collapse. Don't see why everyones making a deal out of a blooming A side doing it. That's why they are out there, to learn!

I think we are all disappointed that they didn't make the finals after the hard work over the past two weeks in which, they got themselves into a postion to get to the finals and blew it in one day.

.Mob

International Coach
He couldn't handle the 115kph pace of the West Zone opening bowlers:D

Yeah, the daunting figure of Trivedi was way too much (Trivedi has all the qualities of a broomstick).

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
NO HE DOES NOT. OMFG.

People like Badri and Tiwary have been waiting for their turn for so long now, nobody is going ahead of them in the waiting list, no one at all.

I agree with mob.
Y. pathan already got his chance in 20-20 WC.i won't say he was bad there but he opened the ininng there for india!
Other point is tiwary proved enough to get his chance.he looks like comfortable,in flow,mentally strong.i really want to see tiwary playing in CB serise!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Freddie best not bowl, if he bats fine but he's done no bowling since he went back to Lancs but I wouldn't put it past us to end up giving him 20 overs. edit-- what does this match mean? just a tour game or in a competition?

Users who are viewing this thread