England Lions in India

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Whys Flintoff with them. Wasn't he in rehablitation?

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Since this has become a Duleep Trophy thread, I thought I'd mention that the Lions have no hope of winning if they face North Zone in the final. VRV Singh has already run amok with 4/42 off just 8 overs.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Since this has become a Duleep Trophy thread, I thought I'd mention that the Lions have no hope of winning if they face North Zone in the final. VRV Singh has already run amok with 4/42 off just 8 overs.

Not to mention Ranji finalist were both from north. What happened to Kaif. Hes not playing.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Not sure, perhaps he is injured.

VRV picks up his fifth!

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
JAFAR looking good,PARTHIV PATEL still to come,West Zone looking like in safe place.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Parthiv and Pujara to come. Lions would need early wickets. West Zone would just be looking for the first innings lead.

Animator!

School Cricketer
So long as we don't capitulate in the second innings I dont think we'd really mind them batting on for a lead. Whilst not being a very positive frame of mind, it's still what gets you to the final.

.Mob

International Coach
Not to mention Ranji finalist were both from north. What happened to Kaif. Hes not playing.

Kaif plays for Central Zone.

Tbh, West will probably win and then beat North in the final (in an ideal world).
Rahane looks an awesome prospect, averages 56 at first class, and he's 19.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
So long as we don't capitulate in the second innings I dont think we'd really mind them batting on for a lead. Whilst not being a very positive frame of mind, it's still what gets you to the final.
I believe getting a first innings lead earns West Zone 2 points and England Lions 0 points. It may have changed, though.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Kaif plays for Central Zone.

:mad: Thats cheating. Hes north star.

I dont think there is need for central zone. Anyways if u combine MP, UP and Bihar you have 60% of Indias population there.

.Mob

International Coach
Whoa, Rahane got 176 with 26 fours, boy, imagine this guy in 6 years time if he keeps improving.

He'll probably waltz into the International level.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Yardy needs to play another Captain ininng otherwise not sound good for England lion??;)

Users who are viewing this thread