England Lions in India

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yardy needs to play another Captain ininng otherwise not sound good for England lion??;)

Yardy is already out.

The Lions just need to bat out the day and they'll be in the finals. It might be difficult since the West have good bowlers such as Trivedi and Powar but surely they should be able to bat the day with 10 wickets in hand.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sky Sports are broadcasting the finals live, so it would be good for them if England Lions do make them!

.Mob

International Coach
AHaha, how hilarious would it be now, if West won. Oh man, please, Westies, win, please.

That, and the fact I want to see Rahane bat again.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Whoa, Rahane got 176 with 26 fours, boy, imagine this guy in 6 years time if he keeps improving.

He'll probably waltz into the International level.
Yeah--looks like a pretty good prospect. Though his average is a little bloated since he's played only a handful of games. It'll probably rise into the 60s after this game!

Animator!

School Cricketer
It'll be nice to see some of the Indian domestic players that haven't played international. Will be a good to see what the quality is.

.Mob

International Coach
It'll be nice to see some of the Indian domestic players that haven't played international. Will be a good to see what the quality is.

Check your PMs in a minute or two.

But yeah, some of the talent the world will never get to see, that's why the ICL partly started, but players got scared of losing their domestic places in their states and some stayed.

Edit - Sohum - I was just looking at Badri's Cricinfo profile, he's played 93 innings and has an average of about 56, lol.

Last edited:

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Eng lions leads by 0runs and 2wickets left! still 33overs remaining...
I think eng lions won't gonna make it!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah, let's panic because the A side lost to a decent team.

Not only that, but the senior team have thrown away all of the Fletcher work and are back to their Test form of the 90s.

Animator!

School Cricketer
We got beaten by a good test side on their home ground in the sub continent, because plenty of teams roll over sub continetal sides dont they.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
We got beaten by a good test side on their home ground in the sub continent, because plenty of teams roll over sub continetal sides dont they.

I think the Lions should be perhaps a bit concerned about getting rolled over by the bowling attack which is by no means a strong one.

Users who are viewing this thread