England tour of India (5 Tests)

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As an Indian fan, I feel so lost right now. Test cricket was the only one that gave me joy in the last 5-6 years. We built up a stack of players who played competitive, hard and never lose attitude cricket. Virat and Ravi Shastri built up a culture that is all lost just like what Dhoni and Gary built up was lost by Dhoni and Fletcher.

I will agree and Kohli was not great with his captaincy and I wanted someone else to take over the reign as it started affecting his batting but in tests ROHIT was never the answer. Limited format, yes he was the answer but we should have gone with someone else.

We now have 4 batsman in the XI who have no clue what they are doing. Rohit it is a great time to retire my friend. You have had a great career with India, the final loss has drained the cricket out of you. You do not look motivated and your fitness was always a question. Please do not stretch your career to become a villain just like Dhoni did.

Gill what has become of you. Your debut in Australia gave me so much pleasure but your mind is not right. You have become too complacent. You are young and I am hoping you figure it out. We cannot have another Shaw at hand from the same batch.

I hope Jaiswal keeps his head low and keeps performing. He has seen the struggle so he knows how important it is to maintain a calm head.

Iyer, fearsome tweak off! Its time for you to go back to domestics across all formats. Your technique is so ugly that it makes Sreesanth hitting those sixes of Andre Nel look amazing.

Bharat, I mean what a downgrade we have seen. Saha was no better but at home he played good. Pant's loss is nations biggest loss.

Mukesh Kumar???? Is he paying BCCI to keep getting selected? He is such a mediocre bowler and I have no idea 23 games for India.

WHERE THE fearsome tweak is our fast bowlers? I feel bad for Bumrah and he is going to hurt himself again carrying this bowling attack. What is our future plans with our fast bowlers?

I would definitely play Sarfaraz over Iyer in the next match as that is nothing that could go wrong. Iyer is not contributing and whatever little he is contributing, SARFARAZ will contribute.

Terrible time as an Indian fan as the only format we were really good at has become a joke now because of the captain and the management. Such an ugly victory at home full credit to English players. They have exposed the India's and Bazball is definitely working in India.

Least reactionary Indian fan response to a win.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Least reactionary Indian fan response to a win.
Is that a good or bad thing? We have glaring issues and I just read Bumrah will be rested for third test. So basically 600-700 runs incoming for England with our spinners also struggling.

Bevab

Staff Member
Is that a good or bad thing? We have glaring issues and I just read Bumrah will be rested for third test. So basically 600-700 runs incoming for England with our spinners also struggling.

I don’t disagree with your general view to be fair, just that it’s not something other team fans would post after a solid win (and I’m sure if someone skips that last paragraph they’d think India lost badly).

We need to go back to the drawing board tactically. It’s not a coincidence that Bumrah’s been the pick of the bowlers for us in this series given how good he is tactically on his own and that Ashwin has been the most reliable spinner overall. Kuldeep was better than his figures in the second innings but as always Rohit wasted him.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I don’t disagree with your general view to be fair, just that it’s not something other team fans would post after a solid win (and I’m sure if someone skips that last paragraph they’d think India lost badly).

We need to go back to the drawing board tactically. It’s not a coincidence that Bumrah’s been the pick of the bowlers for us in this series given how good he is tactically on his own and that Ashwin has been the most reliable spinner overall. Kuldeep was better than his figures in the second innings but as always Rohit wasted him.
Also dare I say if Bumrah is resting, preparing a raging turner and end the test match on Day 1 lol

Bevab

Staff Member
Also dare I say if Bumrah is resting, preparing a raging turner and end the test match on Day 1 lol

I still think pitches like these two tests are what favour us. A raging turner only serves to help England get a freak individual performance or two to get an above par total which we’ll try to lumber towards and fall short of. Not to mention our batters hilariously being inept against spin barring Jaiswal.
Post automatically merged:

I hope they did the same in last 10 ICC event knockout games.

It wouldn’t be an England tour without a random fan of their team chiming in with an outlandish take every time their team loses.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
The gap between 2nd and 3rd test is freaking 10 days why rest Bumrah now?

Give him a break in the IPL which I know Ambani won't make it happen.
Exactly was my thoughts. You have 10 days rest, he is not playing a lot of limited overs cricket anyways between tests but I get it. His back must be hurting carrying the load of Mukesh Kumar's bowling and his bowling.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I think we can all agree that today's win for India was a huge moral victory for England.
Absolutely, moral victory for England, its 2-0 in Ashes

Users who are viewing this thread