English Domestic Cricket 2007

Nottinghamshire: 243 ( 47.5 overs )
Yorkshire: 280-4 ( 50.0 overs )
Yorkshire beat Nottinghamshire by 37 runs

:(

Lancashire: 90 ( 25.1 overs )
Worcestershire: 182-4 ( 42.0 overs )
Worcestershire beat Lancashire by 122 runs (D/L)

:( not happy now

its gonna be between sussex and yorkshire this season for the county championship

yorkshire i reckon will win purely cos of their batting power is much superior to sussex's

gambino said:
its gonna be between sussex and yorkshire this season for the county championship

yorkshire i reckon will win purely cos of their batting power is much superior to sussex's

Our bowling is much better than theirs. We have 4 match winners. Mushy, Rana, Kirtley and Lewry. When Saqlain gets his passport at the end of the month we could play him too!

Also our batting is pretty strong. The sooner Yards is back the better, though Nash is a good player. Also depends if Prior goes to England or not.

To be honest as a neutral supporter to these teams i think Sussex have a better side! Mushy, Rana and Kirtley are all pretty imense and then they have other bowlers that can do a job if needed. I think Yorkshire relli on those 3 to win them matches and have more big stars than a whole team. My pick is for Sussex to finish higher than Yorkshire...

sportzchick said:
Better than Gough Hoggard and Dizzy

methinks not

One will be in England colours and one is looking to rebuild his career whilst the other is 36 (though a good bowler). Don't forget Lewry, Trev. Very underrated bowler, averaged 23 in FC last year with the ball.

2nd round of CC games.

Hants vs Surrey.
Warks vs Sussex.
Durham vs Yorks
Essex vs Glamorgan
Notts vs Gloucs
Somerset vs Leics
Middlesex vs Northants

We just got the 2nd Warks wicket but Warks are about 175-2 so we have some work to do. Tres made 70+ Cook got a duck. Hoggard nothing but Rashid 4-51....As I speak Mushy gets Westwood so they are 175-3 and have two new batsman.

rashid gets better and better every game
he shouldnt get rushed but knowing the england selectors he might just play a etst too soon

havent heard much about monty these past few months after the montymania that was when the ashes started

Can't believe it,how did their number 9 get a 100! Clean up the tail! 5fer Masters. He's real quality and good to see Singh in the wickets

Users who are viewing this thread