F1 Discussion

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Alonso is beast. Just give him the best car and you won't even see him fighting but he will dominate completely. I wanted Kimi to perform better than the points tally show. Maybe next season.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So it's the battle between drivers in mercedes for the championship,the new rules & their engine(which is better than others are key for their success).

vettelmaster

Banned
boring season ever I have seen every race practice qualyfieng I am biggest fan of f1 in full planet cricket ask anything watching every past since 2008 biggest vettel fan many drivers have also replied me on twitter so I am saying only Mercedes dominating so very boring .I am biggest vettel fan so my username is also @vettelmaster I have published a book on f1 and sold at Indian grand Prix.so f1 is aim and aim I want to be enginner in f1
cricket is my passion .I have seen races in real 3 times in India 2 in Singapore 4 in Malaysia so anyone can call me [HASHTAG]#gauravrawatthef1expert[/HASHTAG]

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
boring season ever I have seen every race practice qualyfieng I am biggest fan of f1 in full planet cricket ask anything watching every past since 2008 biggest vettel fan many drivers have also replied me on twitter so I am saying only Mercedes dominating so very boring .I am biggest vettel fan so my username is also @vettelmaster I have published a book on f1 and sold at Indian grand Prix.so f1 is aim and aim I want to be enginner in f1
cricket is my passion .I have seen races in real 3 times in India 2 in Singapore 4 in Malaysia so anyone can call me [HASHTAG]#gauravrawatthef1expert[/HASHTAG]
Seriously you have published a book and you have written like this? I wonder how much sale you got.

Anyways BORING SEASON?
Just because Vettel is struggling doesn't make this season boring. It maybe boring for you but you can't call this season boring. Remember what Nikki Lauda said after Bahrain Grand Prix? First time Vettel is struggling because his car is not that good.

Oh wait. Daniel Ricciardo has the same car isn't it? How many victories for Vettel this season? We might see him winning races again when Red Bull becomes spectacular or he joins Mercedes.

So it's the battle between drivers in mercedes for the championship,the new rules & their engine(which is better than others are key for their success).

Battle to find old sound back. :p

vettelmaster

Banned
@IceAgeComing sir it is Ferrari with 16 constructers championship I remember
the book I published was at local level and I published 100 sold all at picnic stand north as here no one knows about f1 they come like picnic this bad typing is because of mobile
ask me any question about f1
I have also won the contest by Vodafone last to last year and got seat in Indian grand Prix completed quiz in 17 seconds 10 typical questions
my book was of 90 pages and provided some basic and only 30 % typical knoladge of f1 for all the Indian fans

vettelmaster

Banned
@rishabh96
read above post
I also feels Richardo has great potentional
if someone says vettel is bad I can write whole debate one thing vettel didn't win in torro Rossi in 2008
and the thing about good car you said last year red bull hasn't that much good other teams were near them
but this year if you think Alonso is good he is also not able to chase Mercedes they are far ahead the points team earns full year Mercedes have earned now only
Nikki lauda will say in favour in Mercedes favour he is connected to them sits in their garage
Richardo win because of strategy red bull currently not focusing on vettel
typing from mobile

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
@rishabh96
read above post
I also feels Richardo has great potentional

Nikki lauda will say in favour in Mercedes favour he is connected to them sits in their garage
Richardo win because of strategy red bull currently not focusing on vettel
typing from mobile
Such feels
And Nikki said that if people say that F1 is boring then they are big idiots. Maybe I have got one.

And why Red Bull is not focusing on Vettel?
Expecting an interesting answer

vettelmaster

Banned
according to me answer is vettel already had many problems at start of season and Richardo hadn't now as Mercedes has gone far ahead they think vettel have problems with parts penalties.etc and Richardo is already very ahead so if we focus on Richardo we can still win drivers championship as last race we will have double points in abudhabi so we can chase and vettel has very less parts left so he can't chase to that level to defeat rosberg he will have grid penalties and vettel gas already 4 titles and Richardo has 2 wins Canada because of rosberg brake failure and Hamilton dnf in hungry good strategy that was answer from me @rishabh96 if Google tells better one than its good

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
according to me answer is vettel already had many problems at start of season and Richardo hadn't now as Mercedes has gone far ahead they think vettel have problems with parts penalties.etc and Richardo is already very ahead so if we focus on Richardo we can still win drivers championship as last race we will have double points in abudhabi so we can chase and vettel has very less parts left so he can't chase to that level to defeat rosberg he will have grid penalties and vettel gas already 4 titles and Richardo has 2 wins Canada because of rosberg brake failure and Hamilton dnf in hungry good strategy that was answer from me @rishabh96 if Google tells better one than its good
DAFUQ did I read?

toby123

Club Captain
Cant understand a f***ing word

Users who are viewing this thread