Facepack (Different Style)

rabeta

News Team Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Example:

sachintendulkarva1.jpg

(Need to rename it to make it work in-game)

Read this for naming:

Player photos should be stored in this directory, in the following format:

"<First name> <Second name> <Date of birth day> <Date of birth month> <Date of birth year>"

eg

"Ian Bell 11 4 1982"

The file format should be saved as a bitmap 116px by 116px. For best results its recommended that you place a 1px black border around the edge of the photo.

Files can be either BMP's or JPG's.

I hope you like the example, now to make things quicker, I have made a .psd with everything you need except for the picture required, the layer for the picture is in the last group near the bottom.

Only tick one of the red colour layers in each group, and these are for the player's country, even if he does not play for his national side he still can have the countries colours + badge. if any other colours (Gradient in .psd), or flags, in the same style, are needed, then just ask and I will post them here.

I have included both the template .psd and an example using Sachin Tendulkar, like above, to use as a guide.

Any questions in how to use just ask here.

TEMPLATE .psd : http://www.sendspace.com/file/hy37ei

Sachin Tendulkar .psd : http://www.sendspace.com/file/l2xlg0

I haven't tried it in the game because the trial has run out, but it may look better without the border.

Good luck ;)

Last edited:

rabeta

News Team Member
Anyone downloaded the template yet? It is very easy to work with, so you should have no problems. If you are going to make a pack for a team, please say here so two people don't do it at the same time. As I already have one player, i will do an Indian pack to start off with.

rabeta

News Team Member
titleshottz8.png

Above is the India Face Pack, and a few examples from it. Any players that you would like included just ask. I will move on to the next pack, and seriously, anyone that is interested, just use the template and have a go at making your own.

Final thing, make sure to rename the jpegs because they are not in the right format at the moment because I do not have the game. Please post comment on what you think of this pack please!

Attachments

• India Face Pack Jpegs.zip
    452.5 KB · Views: 178

lancashire666

International Coach
ive had a go at making an england example but cant get the text to curve like you have it.
im presuming you made it in photoshope as its a .PSD file but im useing fireworks as i dont have photoshop.

rabeta

News Team Member
hmmm really pleased to see you are having a go mate :D! In Photoshop, the way to get curved text is known as creating "warped text", you could always search for this in the help file of fireworks. Tell me if you find it/or not please ;)

rabeta

News Team Member
Anyone using any of the faces in the game? I would like to know. An England pack is coming out tonight hopefully as well.

rabeta

News Team Member
England pack complete! Names are also correct hopefully, and they are in the same style as above.

Preview:

jamesanderson3071982vm5.jpg

Please can someone have a shot at doing some teams for me, using the template .psd?

Attachments

• England Faces.zip
    491.6 KB · Views: 80

lancashire666

International Coach
i had a go at making some but i just couldnt get them as good as yours so gave up and made some more normal face packs

Users who are viewing this thread