Facepack (Different Style)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
England pack complete! Names are also correct hopefully, and they are in the same style as above.

Preview:

jamesanderson3071982vm5.jpg

Please can someone have a shot at doing some teams for me, using the template .psd?

titleshottz8.png

Above is the India Face Pack, and a few examples from it. Any players that you would like included just ask. I will move on to the next pack, and seriously, anyone that is interested, just use the template and have a go at making your own.

Final thing, make sure to rename the jpegs because they are not in the right format at the moment because I do not have the game. Please post comment on what you think of this pack please!
Great packs. Super stuff!

rabeta

News Team Member
I would create a few more, but due to the lack of demand it seems rather pointless. Thanks for the praise Hooper ;)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Yeah, lack of demand is due to the fact that not many people on these forums have the game:p

With the .psd template, do I have to edit anything to make it look black and white like you have?

rabeta

News Team Member
Yeah, lack of demand is due to the fact that not many people on these forums have the game:p

With the .psd template, do I have to edit anything to make it look black and white like you have?

No, I think the first post tells you a little. All you have to do really, is change the colour of the border (The inner one) and then C+P the photo in and resize it. The save it correctly. Just look in the first post ;)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Oh sorry, thanks man. Cheers:)

Can you please upload the .psd again? If you have it. Because the link is dead:(

Last edited:

rabeta

News Team Member
Oh sorry, thanks man. Cheers:)

Can you please upload the .psd again? If you have it. Because the link is dead:(

New link up. Any problems just say...the .psd is quite well organized though.

Users who are viewing this thread