Fallout: New Vegas

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Fallout-New-Vegas-Banner.jpg

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/objects/143/14341976.html

Can't wait to get this game, should pick it up sometime next week. After Fallout 3, I'm expecting something brilliant. Anyone got it yet?

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Haven't got it but from what I've heard its superb as a game just bugs hold it back. After the first patch I'd expect this to be one of the best games ever.

I have no idea what the storyline is like this time round but as long as its as engaging as Fallout 1/2/3 it should be pretty immersive.

Hoping to get it myself in a few weeks time (hopefully after patching) where I can have a good 'ole bash at it.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I think the first patch is already out because I swear I remember reading about it the other day.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
"Now, after a few minor updates were released on the PC when the game was launched, a full pledged patch 1.01 was released for all of the platforms on which Fallout: New Vegas is available."

Yeah looks like they have already have got a patch out that fixes over 200 bugs.

"On the console side, Xbox 360 users which couldn't load save games because of DLC warnings are advised to save often as a fix for the platform is still in development and testing."

Although it does look like theres still quite a few to be fixed. Bugs aside all the reviews look pretty awesome.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I seem to have a fascination with games in Vegas, got both Rainbow 6 Vegas editions so could well end up getting this one as well.

Sureshot

Executive member
Rented it earlier in the week. Exactly what you expect of a Fallout game. Fun, but buggy. The crashes are pretty inexcusable after they existed in the last version.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I'll give it a while then till the price has dropped off and they've got a few patches out to get rid of the main bugs.

Should be able to get it under ?20 pretty soon I'd of thought.

Users who are viewing this thread