FOOTBALL Fifa 10

Will FIFA 10 be the best football game going around?

• Total voters

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If the world cup's in it then they have to
A)Either postpone the release day by a while
or
B)Just put in all the teams that are close to qualifying then let the people make custom tourniment of it.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
They might even make an add-on patch when the world cup's on.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Er, no. EA will do what they have done for 10 years. Simply release FIFA 10, then sometime next year they will release a World Cup game.

More games, more cash.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The World Cup is gay on FIFA anyways, well the actual World Cup games they bring out I mean. Like, why buy a game with only Internationals, when you can buy FIFA which has the WC teams and club ones in it.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The World Cup won't be in Fifa 10 because they want to milk more cash from us (I don't see why they can't at least include the Qualifiers). Also, International games are not as good in ordinary Fifa games because they don't seem to include that many International chants.

One question though: with PES games, the modders could always come up with amazing patches to make the game seem like a new game designed especially for the World Cup, including all the teams, stadiums, chants and everything else you might need. Does the same thing happen with Fifa games?

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
Yeah it's modding is easy in Fifa than PES which makes it great game. Check soccergaming.com forum

lol,rahul.
you ever tried modding in pes,:p.it is damn easy(read easiest)to edit pes.Than any other game.just you have to know some PS skills:p

Gurjot95

National Board President
I haven't ever play PES so how would I know:p. I just guess because we can edit so many things in Fifa easily so I was thinking it will more easy than PES.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The one thing I'd say about the PC version of Fifa 10 is the developer is playing a very dangerous game if the product doesn't deliver. He's been on the EA forums almost constantly outlining supposed improvements, which is more than a certain Paul Hossack did. As I said somewhere, even taking Current Generation into account, Fifa 10 PC can be so much better than Fifa 09; you only have to look at PES 5/6 to see what can be done with CG on PC.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I'll get the World Cup game instead probably, I thought the 2006 one was great and that was on old gen.

Users who are viewing this thread