FIFA 2003

H

howzatt

that' devid backham na.............oooooooooo man what a ghaphic... :devilish:

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just buy it u know in what sence to buy it.But the game is too good and not for aumatures like fifa 2001 anyone can run and score a goal.Its a very reallistic game just see the old trafford stadium iniyan please send the screen shot of old traffor and the real pic of it.

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Andrew i said bout the football old traford not the cricket.And from a inside stadium angle.

R

rasi

And the celebration after a goal.

By the way, let me remind you guys that all these screenshots were taken with the medium detail level.

R

rasi

I've been playing the FIFA series for ages, and a good gamer as well, but the maximum I can play as of now is Professional. I do play World class, but I haven't scored a single goal in it. Invariably, the result will be a 0-0 draw.
It is not difficult to defend but the difficult part is retaining the ball. :lol: :lol:

R

rasi

Here's a pic of the original stadium.

Just look at the exactness.

T

temp

Sorry to say but the Fifa 2002 World Cup has much much better graphics than Fifa 2002 and Fifa 2003.
There are two editions of Fifa 2002. One is for only World Cup 2002 and the other one is non-wc editon.

If you play Fifa World Cup 2002 game I bet you'll forget Fifa 2003 and the other Fifa 2002.

I think so they have done some thing special to the Fifa World Cup 2002. What a superb graphics. B) :thumbs: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread