FIFA 2003

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not too good did u see the grapics of WWE RAW man u'll feel like its real.But goldberg booker T and Broklesner r not there.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
He plays for totemhem for ur info

He plays for Newcastle United. Before that for Blackburn Rovers, before that for Southampton. He's never played for Tottenham.

Liverpool was awrded the borest team i swer

I've never heard of it anywhere. Arsenal have frequently been voted most boring team though

R

rasi

Well, if you go for graphics, I'll certainly go for Mafia. It's one of the best of its sort.

R

rasi

Originally posted by Insha@Jun 23 2003, 10:49 PM
Not too good did u see the grapics of WWE RAW man u'll feel like its real.But goldberg booker T and Broklesner r not there.
In WWE, the programmers had very little to design when compared to FIFA 2003. Have you seen the crowd in FIFA 2003. Man, they up like mad people. It's so real.

R

rasi

I don't know those guys. :lol: :lol:

I don't watch wrestling, it's drama.

R

rasi

That's what I said. Just look at the environment, that's nothing when compared to FIFA.

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Mafia is not soo good okay i will tell it has some high standards though.Some things r quite realistic.

R

rasi

Hey guys, I'm having one of my best sessions in the forum. Remember that night Andrew when we teamed up against that woof!**** leavehere? :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread