FIFA 2003

R

rasi

Sohaib, I bought this FIFA 2003 WC edition soon after that day when we discussed about it, in fact the very next day. Yeah, FIFA 2002 WC edition has got cool graphics, but it's not just graphics that matters. I bet there is no other version as interesting as FIFA 2003 as far as gameplay is concerned. Also, FIFa 2003 has got better player resemblances.

R

rasi

By the way, what's your favourite club? I just love Real Madrid, with its star-studded line-ups.

T

temp

A screen shot of Fifa 2003. :huh: :huh: :o Huhh!!! Where's the Goal Keeper????!!!!!!! :o :huh: :huh: :o :o

R

rasi

Well, the goal keeper gets out to play the ball, if there are no defenders around. It depends on the tactics of the computer player. If it is going to be all out attack, then the goalie will very often come to play the ball, sometimes even to the center circle.

T

temp

A screen Shot of FIFA World Cup 2002. Looks very Happy/ B)

Attachments

• untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 0

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Any particular reasons Andrew

I'm a Liverpool fan and they're our oldest rivals.

Apart from that I think they're very bad for the game.

Their players never show sportsmanlike behavior on the pitch frequently diving, feigning injury and verbally abusing referees. The coach (Alex Ferguson) never has a good word to say about anybody but his own players, and also verbally abuses officials.

I also object to the way they go round the world like some sort of ambassadors for football.

Lots of people support Man Utd, despite the fact that they never have (and probably never will) been to a game. They're like the New York Yankees are in baseball. You see loads of people wearing a New York Yankees cap. You talk to them about baseball and they don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Lots of people in other countries who claim to support Man Utd could not have a discussion about football if they tried.

T

temp

Originally posted by Iniyan@Jun 23 2003, 09:51 PM
Sohaib, I bought this FIFA 2003 WC edition soon after that day when we discussed about it, in fact the very next day. Yeah, FIFA 2002 WC edition has got cool graphics, but it's not just graphics that matters. I bet there is no other version as interesting as FIFA 2003 as far as gameplay is concerned. Also, FIFa 2003 has got better player resemblances.
I agree with you. But in graphics you have to accept for 2002 Fifa World Cup. As far as gameplay of Fifa2003 is concenred it good but it's difficult for me to play Fifa2003.
Lets hope that Cricket2004 will have much better gameplay and graphics like these Fifa games.

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Iniyan u like real madrid my god they buy talent not make talent.I like arsnel and totenhem hotspurs they r too coll speacial alan shearer.Liver pool was awrded the most boring team andrew.

Sanju

Club Cricketer
He plays for totemhem for ur info.Liverpool was awrded the borest team i swer.What if i tell i like both india na pakistan. :thumbs: :cheer: :devilish:

Users who are viewing this thread