FIFA 2006 World Cup Game

Will you buy FIFA 2006 World Cup game?

• Yes

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
I have all fifa games since 1998 but i wont buy it this time if someone give it to me as a gift i wont mind and i am sure some of my relative will give me that as they all know i am suffering from football fever ;)

To me the game is better than fifa 06 as i have played the demo but i dont suggest it to fifa 06 owners

i will buy the game as i buy each EA sports FIFA game :D . also the graphics looks a lot improved .

Pro Evo is a far better game than any Fifa title. The best Fifa game thus far was Road to World Cup 98. Sadly, they have never been able to match this standard again. Maybe one day.

yo watcha eman RWC 98 was teh best game bleahh that game sux wats so good bout it even teh crowd in that game suck its liek playing on street..

u do know FARRUKH that the images are rendered not ingame screenshots.. BTW the gameplay is far better than fifa 06... u have a lot of space and thorugh balls go in space behind the defence...

I probably won't buy the PC version. I'll most likely be getting the Xbox version. These types of games are always fun when you play them with your buds, eh? =)

Currently I own FIFA World Cup 2002 and FIFA 06 on the Xbox. I enjoy playing FIFA 06 on Xbox LIVE.

If u play the demo of WC 2006 the gameplay is a whole lot different to FIFA06... its fast... players have more space...and through balls actually work

hassan1823 said:
If u play the demo of WC 2006 the gameplay is a whole lot different to FIFA06... its fast... players have more space...and through balls actually work

Err... how long is the demo? I'm not downloading it for an hour to play 45 seconds.

Well I do hate India by the scale of my heart! :)
But since Pakistan are in it, I am buying it! ;)

anakwalajinn said:
Well I do hate India by the scale of my heart! :)
But since Pakistan are in it, I am buying it! ;)
It means you hate the world also bcoz India also comes in this world. :rolleyes:

so u mean whichever place u hate... means u hate the whole world... thats crazy what u saying.. doesnt make any sense

hassan1823 said:
so u mean whichever place u hate... means u hate the whole world... thats crazy what u saying.. doesnt make any sense
Read his post champ before going at me.
He said that I hate India from the scale of my heart but since Paksiatn are in it I am going to buy.So I ask you where does India come in this question that "Will you buy FIFA06 World Cup",some of u guys behave like a 3 year old child. :mad:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread