• Yes

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
ya.. some guys do behave like 3 year old children...kindergarden activities... :D

gamerkid22

National Board President
They have introduces a new mode called Global Challenge.

Game Features

* PLAY WITH YOUR HEROES: The world?s superstars look and play like their real life counterparts. Player attributes like ball skills and playing style have been uniquely recreated for each player to mirror real life.
* WIN THE 2006 FIFA WORLD CUP?: Compete as one of 127 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the FIFA World Cup Final in Germany. Play in any of the 12 official stadiums that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the 2006 FIFA World Cup?.
* GLOBAL CHALLENGE: Introducing a new mode called Global Challenge that recreates 40 classic moments in FIFA World Cup history with modern teams. Earn rewards to unlock legendary players and classic apparel.
* PENALTY SHOOTOUT: Experience the elation and agony of a penalty shoot-out as if you were on the pitch. Use new moves to distract the goalkeeper or put off the penalty taker. Master your nerves to score the goal that puts your team in the FIFA World Cup.
* ADVANCED SHOOTING MECHANICS: New context sensitive shooting provides even more realistic action. Player shooting ability, pressure from defenders and distance from goal all contribute to the success of the shot, just like in real life.
* MULTIPLAYER MODE: Play as your favorite national teams in up to eight-way multiplayer sessions with friends from qualifiers to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Final.
* FIFAWORLDCUP.COM ZONE: Visit the cities and stadiums of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany via in-game videos.

@eaplay

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
gamerkid22 said:
They have introduces a new mode called Global Challenge.

Game Features

* PLAY WITH YOUR HEROES: The world?s superstars look and play like their real life counterparts. Player attributes like ball skills and playing style have been uniquely recreated for each player to mirror real life.
* WIN THE 2006 FIFA WORLD CUP?: Compete as one of 127 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the FIFA World Cup Final in Germany. Play in any of the 12 official stadiums that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the 2006 FIFA World Cup?.

* FIFAWORLDCUP.COM ZONE: Visit the cities and stadiums of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany via in-game videos.

@eaplay

If I saw that on the cover of the game I'd say NO.
* GLOBAL CHALLENGE: Introducing a new mode called Global Challenge that recreates 40 classic moments in FIFA World Cup history with modern teams. Earn rewards to unlock legendary players and classic apparel.
* ADVANCED SHOOTING MECHANICS: New context sensitive shooting provides even more realistic action. Player shooting ability, pressure from defenders and distance from goal all contribute to the success of the shot, just like in real life.
* MULTIPLAYER MODE: Play as your favorite national teams in up to eight-way multiplayer sessions with friends from qualifiers to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Final.

There the only thing that sounds good but if I was a little more picky (if I didn't love soccer games), I would have said Global Challenge is the only good feature.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
If you've played the demo then you have every reason not to buy it...

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Farrukh_|$B said:
no the demo is good it has very good gameplay beleive me ;)
It means that we can expect a very good gameplay in even FIFA07. :)

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
gaurav_indian said:
It means that we can expect a very good gameplay in even FIFA07. :)

yap ur right and also graphics(ofcourse EA cant miss that..they must improve the graphics every year :p...which is good when i first got fifa 06 demo i couldnt stop talking bout it and playing it non stop coz it was so realistic like how they executed the corners they put the ball down blabla :p :D:D)

gamerkid22

National Board President
ya graphics is good and the gameplay is good too . Hard to score a goal .
btw fifax.net has made a 67mb demo by cutting the commentry and some chants and increased the resolution and we can play that for unlimited time.:cheers . i have downloaded it and it worked .

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
hmmm well the demo customizer thingy works with unlimited time but after some time it crashes back to desktop donno y..

gamerkid22

National Board President
i have also downloaded the demo customizer but the zip file was corrupted . Whats there in the demo customizer?

gaurav_indian

International Coach
gamerkid22 said:
ya graphics is good and the gameplay is good too . Hard to score a goal .
btw fifax.net has made a 67mb demo by cutting the commentry and some chants and increased the resolution and we can play that for unlimited time.:cheers . i have downloaded it and it worked .
gamerkid,is that 67 mb demo is working fine for u bcoz i want to download that.

Bilal91

International Coach
No, i don't think i will buy it as i have already got fifa 06 and it will be about the same with some extra features but i might get it for my birthday ;) ...

Users who are viewing this thread