FIFA 2006 World Cup Game

Will you buy FIFA 2006 World Cup game?

• Yes

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
Bilal91 said:
No, i don't think i will buy it as i have already got fifa 06 and it will be about the same with some extra features but i might get it for my birthday ;) ...
What r u saying mate FIFA06 have all the club teams while FIFA06 World Cup will contain all the countries that have gone through the qualifiers and the other 95 countries who could not make it to the World Cup. :rolleyes:

Alright it dosen't have the club teams but still it isn't that improved yet...

And does anybody know why Holland isn't in any fifa games...

gaurav_indian said:
Maybe they are included as Netherland.

Nope Fifa 06 doesnt have it,and the other Fifa game I have(01) doesnt have it either.But this one should as Holland are in the World Cup.

Holland is not in any of the EA Fifa Games because maybe their names are too long :D:D:D:p holland is only in the world cup games or liek the UEFA Euro 2004 game it has Holland as Netherland but not with their correct kit and names...

yo hassan sth wierd look like Fifa include the Nike symbols on the shirts shorts socks etc ONLY in World Cup Games if u noticed in normal Fifa games there is no Nike logo only adidas , puma etc but not nike so this means they get the liscense for nike only for the World Cup Games?

no i think they got the license of nike too in this game with addidas and puma etc... because i think they have nike boots too

NEtherland will be there in fifa 06 worldcup i am sure they werent in the previous games because hey didnt qualify for the world cup and they were with fake names in Euro 2004 because i think EA wouldnt like to buy their licence for a single game !!!! this it a though!!!

i dont think its because they didnt qualify for europe might be some other reason.. BTW who cares they are in it now

The Netherlands weren't included in some previous games, because they couldn't work out a license with the EA. I hope they do this time.

And from the first post I read it's coming out tomorrow. Can't wait for it.

What????????
Seriously!!
Did I wrote that??????????
I seriously cannot remember having written that!!!
I don't hate India!
Omg!!! How could that come here?
I am seriously sorry for that comment, I DON'T HATE INDIA!!!
Really, I am sorry!!!! I am so ashamed right now!
I cannot remembering written that!! :eek:
Please forgive me guys, seriously!!

anakwalajinn said:
What????????
Seriously!!
Did I wrote that??????????
I seriously cannot remember having written that!!!
I don't hate India!
Omg!!! How could that come here?
I am seriously sorry for that comment, I DON'T HATE INDIA!!!
Really, I am sorry!!!! I am so ashamed right now!
I cannot remembering written that!! :eek:
Please forgive me guys, seriously!!

well it may be your bro or some friend using your computer as u might not be logging out of Planetcricket

Users who are viewing this thread