Final beta patch still being released?

the kind folks at codemasters has toldme that the patch is coming soon.
here is an exerpt from an email i recieved from codemasters regarding the ps3 edition of the game:

"Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

The patch is still being worked on and should be released shortly.

Hope this helps."

Wow.. If this is true.... so many shall be pleased. Great of you to share.. Lets pray and hope for the best.

Codemasters

Just had a reply from codemasters
Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

Yes, we are still planning to release the patch.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=02118676

Or include the entire text of this email.

Kind regards
Jorn
Codemasters Customer Services

ive never seen that as a reply.

mine was:

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

We can confirm that the patch is still being worked on and will hopefully be released shortly.

Hope this helps.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=02119495

Kind regards
Jorn

Codemasters

I had sent them many emails and mentioned transmission closing down.
Then i just simply asked will the final beta patch still be released?

i think the patch is in Codies hand,now they are just waiting for Steam,XBL and Psn's approval

thats what i thought but i wouldnt be so sure yet intill colin gives us some information as he has been in contact with all the guys.

Patch

i think the patch is in Codies hand,now they are just waiting for Steam,XBL and Psn's approval

The sooner the better and i would love to see the look on the quitters and all those who pirated the game faces.

Im sure someone will speak out and let us know whats going on very shorty.

The sooner the better and i would love to see the look on the quitters and all those who pirated the game faces.
actually protection in ashes 09 is :doh,no serial keys ,no online activation,nothing absolutely nothing,they must introduce a online activation system like all new games .

Just had a reply from codemasters

Yes, we are still planning to release the patch.

{|CALLID|}=02118676

Kind regards
Jorn

As anyone else had this for a reply??, cause i messaged 2 days ago and mentioned all the questions which he seemed to of ask which was basically is the patch still gonna be released due to transmission games closing, but i only got this:

We can confirm that the patch is still being worked on and will hopefully be released shortly.

Hope this helps.

{|CALLID|}=02119495

Kind regards
Jorn

Maybe they are now more clear of whats gonna happen and have changed there reply and set it to something else which lets us know the patch is still gonna be released??

Amen to that Arrow , I haven't played ashes online since the day Transmission went closing.

I'm just planning to get myself a new PS3 to keep me occupied. I play just 4-5 games a year so why not play them on a PS3 ( my Xbox 360 has been boring me for a year or so ).

Amen to that Arrow , I haven't played ashes online since the day Transmission went closing.

I'm just planning to get myself a new PS3 to keep me occupied. I play just 4-5 games a year so why not play them on a PS3 ( my Xbox 360 has been boring me for a year or so ).

There is lot of talent on PS3 so you won't be bored. I also have a 360 but AC09 and Uncharted 2 are the only games I play now on PS3 when I get my game time

Users who are viewing this thread