Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Northern Ireland didn't win against England since 1972. I didn't know Northern Ireland was that bad. And I watch that goal live, if I remember it well (was following three matches at one time).

Scotland has revived their chances now. And Henry's goal was great. :)

Another shocker was the draw of Croatia against Malta.

And Netherlands are cruising towards the World Cup. :cool:

But the upcoming clash against Czech Republic is worth to see it. It was the best match of Euro 2004. I am looking forward it.

themuel1

International Coach
ZexyZahid said:
Northern Ireland didn't win against England since 1972. I didn't know Northern Ireland was that bad. And I watch that goal live, if I remember it well (was following three matches at one time).

Scotland has revived their chances now. And Henry's goal was great. :)

Another shocker was the draw of Croatia against Malta.

And Netherlands are cruising towards the World Cup. :cool:

But the upcoming clash against Czech Republic is worth to see it. It was the best match of Euro 2004. I am looking forward it.

Northan Ireland are not likely to be world beaters! They are a tiny country. They have an average standard of an average first division club and we still lost to them! :eek: :mad: :mad

kalyan

Club Cricketer
ManUtd 1 -1 ManCity.

Disappointing game for me as a ManUtd fan. Again we r not converting the chances into goals. I think our defence was poor today. It was almost 2-1 for ManCity in the 90th Min. Thanks to Van der sar. Great save off Andy Cole.

Still Unbeaten in EPL, but i thought it would have been great if they won.

:cheers

themuel1

International Coach
kalyan said:
ManUtd 1 -1 ManCity.

Disappointing game for me as a ManUtd fan. Again we r not converting the chances into goals. I think our defence was poor today. It was almost 2-1 for ManCity in the 90th Min. Thanks to Van der sar. Great save off Andy Cole.

Still Unbeaten in EPL, but i thought it would have been great if they won.

Yeah, I'm a little concerned about our chance conversion rate, though, more worried about the defense. Rio is the weak link. He's to inconsistant, to prone to losing concentration and seems to think that his main role is to run out of defense with the ball taking on midfielders.

Middlesborough 2-1 Arsenal!!! :D

kalyan

Club Cricketer
themuel1 said:
Rio is the weak link. He's to inconsistant, to prone to losing concentration and seems to think that his main role is to run out of defense with the ball taking on midfielders.

Middlesborough 2-1 Arsenal!!! :D

Yep, i agree with u there. Sometimes i get a feeling that he thinks that he is the main backbone of ManUtd defence. I think he is arrogant too. I agree that he is a good player but he needs to come down to earth, instead of flying in the sky. Sir Alex needs to do something with our defence. We must get our EPL title back. Go ManUtd go !!!.

Nice to see Arsenal losing. :)

JamesyJames3

International Coach
carl johnson said:
isn't veira in a different club sachin i think you know that i hope you can guess that easily

speak english spammer!!!

Anyways what did everyone think of the weekends premiership results?!

Im p*ssed off about United conceeding. Poor defending really.

And my fantasy team did crap! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread