Forget the trailer. DBC 17 is in my hands.

You wouldn't have been able to replace all the teams because they haven't all been created yet.

so this begs the question - can you update teams, squads and kits on the fly during career or do they have to be locked before we commence?

so this begs the question - can you update teams, squads and kits on the fly during career or do they have to be locked before we commence?

[QUOTE="BigAntStudios, post: 3095841, member:

A lot can be changed after the Career start, unlike DBC14, someone else from BA will answer more definitively on that.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="BigAntStudios, post: 3095841, member:

A lot can be changed after the Career start, unlike DBC14, someone else from BA will answer more definitively on that.
[/QUOTE]

id love to jump straight into career and authenticise the experience on the fly - instead of waiting for 'get best' to 'get better' if ya know what I mean. PES17 did this very well

I have visions of the creators with plenty to do thinking deadline was 22nd running round like hell now!! Keep it up fellas

2 questions:

1. in pro mode, is your view steady as the bowler bowls or does it move? Please say the former. Moving the camera .5 seconds before the ball lands is silly and I'm hoping its just a beta thing.
2. close in fielders - what happnens if the ball gets smashed in their general direction?

Isn't 22nd December the release date for ps4 ? How did you get the game so early ? I didn't know that one could get the game even before it's release date.
Wow. You are lucky. Enjoy the game :thumbs

Folks at Facebook think you are bluffing. You can prove them wrong by sharing some pics/videos.;)

The Toolz on FB are never wrong....

In any case, as above, who cares, we know this is legit as it fits the timeline of when the world would have stock, and more so that we know FNK can be trusted not to be trolling (so they can get stuffed!). It's not ideal that it's leaked as people get annoyed but it's beyond our control.

@BigAntStudios When will India have stock? The distributor's office is very close to my place and i'd be keen to bribe them have my copy earlier :D

Oi @Ross if I chuck you a tenner will you send me a steam copy a month early

@BigAntStudios When will India have stock? The distributor's office is very close to my place and i'd be keen to bribe them have my copy earlier :D
Just go and ask them...Best could have been writing "will try to get a copy directly from them"....

Users who are viewing this thread