Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Right but Cricket 19 not fully released yet & Ashes Cricket not so old also...Maybe my pc can't run Cricket 19
But it takes multiple hours and tremendous effort to make teams. I have moved on to Cricket 19 and that is where my attention lies.
I would really suggest investing in Cricket 19. It is far better than any other cricket game by a country mile and a half.

Oxygen.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
What your spec think the requirements are similar to ashes
CPU: Core 2 Quad Q6600, GPU: GT 1030, RAM: 4 GB (Played DBC 17 (60 FPS), Ashes Cricket (45-50 fps) also...[DOUBLEPOST=1560079112][/DOUBLEPOST]
But it takes multiple hours and tremendous effort to make teams. I have moved on to Cricket 19 and that is where my attention lies.
I would really suggest investing in Cricket 19. It is far better than any other cricket game by a country mile and a half.
Hmm bro...Ashes Cricket modding very hard...But No problem..Hope my pc will be able to play Cricket 19 soon...

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
CPU: Core 2 Quad Q6600, GPU: GT 1030, RAM: 4 GB (Played DBC 17 (60 FPS), Ashes Cricket (45-50 fps) also...[DOUBLEPOST=1560079112][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm bro...Ashes Cricket modding very hard...But No problem..Hope my pc will be able to play Cricket 19 soon...
you may need a bit of a upgrade did you get stuttering in your in ashes

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have said all my teams will be updated with corrected kits as soon as I can. I am aware of the issues and it will be rectified now that the patch is out. Had a few things I had to deal with this week that were way more important than a hobby I do for free.
I do apologise m8 if I seemed pushy and I really do appreciate what you and the other modders do but I was commenting on something nobody had commented on since patch 1.05.Once again thank you for your amazing work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread