End Game Friends and Enemies and Enemies and That Other Guy - Sodium (Goon) wins!!!

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Naman has three votes, so if you think he's scum, why don't you vote for him, as he is closer to getting lynched than AliB?
That is not we expect as a townie here. There are genuine reasons to lynch Naman, and just lynching him because he is closer to get hammered is not the way to approach the game. Surender, I won't force you to lynch Naman. As I said before, look at Naman's posts. He has been very suspicious from day 1. When Yash lynched me earlier today, he was the one to suddenly jump to conclusions clearing Yash as a townie and the reason which he gave was very weird.

There are two angles, either both of them are aligned and are pushing for lynch on me or Naman has been trying to gain the trust of Yash as Naman had lynched him yesterday. Clearing Yash as a town will help him get one player on his side and can also automatically clear himself with the help of Yash. This will get him to have majority with two votes from him and his partner and one from a townie. Others will follow the suit.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Naman has three votes, so if you think he's scum, why don't you vote for him, as he is closer to getting lynched than AliB?
Are you in a hurry or something? You look scummy with this post, trying to take Naman out.

I agree with you that Naman has been scummy, as he cleared me as town without any fact.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Are you in a hurry or something? You look scummy with this post, trying to take Naman out.

I agree with you that Naman has been scummy, as he cleared me as town without any fact.
Why would you try to distance yourself from someone who cleared you? So there is no fact to clear you as town? What are you trying to say?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
That is what I pointed out. Let them(others) take the decision, there is no need to hurry. Very scummy post that is.

On other note, you seem frustrated when Naman has been nearing the majority. Why?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
you seem frustrated when Naman has been nearing the majority. Why
I’m not getting frustrated.

I was just using what I learned from @CerealKiller in Day 1. He sadi that I looked scummy for hurryingg the day. He does the same the next day.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I’m not getting frustrated.

I was just using what I learned from @CerealKiller in Day 1. He sadi that I looked scummy for hurryingg the day. He does the same the next day.
I'm not hurrying anything. @surendar himself said that he thinks you and @Naman Thakur are scum. So i asked him why he didn't vote for him

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I’m not getting frustrated
You haven't lynched Naman yet. If you are not aligned why don't you prove it by lynching him. Again, it's not a force. This would somewhat make the townies trust you and your claim that you guys aren't aligned. If you stay away and Naman indeed turns out to be the Mafia, then you are believed to be his partner for sure since you didn't vote against him.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You haven't lynched Naman yet. If you are not aligned why don't you prove it by lynching him. Again, it's not a force. This would somewhat make the townies trust you and your claim that you guys aren't aligned. If you stay away and Naman indeed turns out to be the Mafia, then you are believed to be his partner for sure since you didn't vote against him.
I have been thinking to lynch him but am waiting for his defense. He already has 3 votes, which must be enough to pressurise him. If his defence is sus, I would surely lynch him.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I have been thinking to lynch him but am waiting for his defense. He already has 3 votes, which must be enough to pressurise him. If his defence is sus, I would surely lynch him.
Tbf, I have been giving him the opportunity from yesterday. I've been asking him for replies to my posts for 5-6 times. But I haven't received any satisfactory answer yet. And also he hasn't been contributing to the game much. Typical scummy behavior of avoiding my questions.

Can others post their views as well?. That helps us analyse the game better. Speak up people.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Okay. So a lot is going on right now. I'm currently on mobile.

I'll try to read through the thread to find if there's something else I've missed.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Because Naman( go by my calculation if it is correct ) is one of the wolves, he is our best shot to have bonus kill of one of the mafias - As per the win condition of wolves from first post, it was mafias who need to be eliminated for them and not the town.

Otherwise I would have gone with Yash, because he lost it in day 1 itself where he said he was waiting for evidence.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Because Naman( go by my calculation if it is correct ) is one of the wolves, he is our best shot to have bonus kill of one of the mafias - As per the win condition of wolves from first post, it was mafias who need to be eliminated for them and not the town.

Otherwise I would have gone with Yash, because he lost it in day 1 itself where he said he was waiting for evidence.
The winning condition is the same for Mafia and Wolfs, i think

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Tbf, I have been giving him the opportunity from yesterday. I've been asking him for replies to my posts for 5-6 times. But I haven't received any satisfactory answer yet. And also he hasn't been contributing to the game much. Typical scummy behavior of avoiding my questions.

+1. That is one of the reasons, I would like to see AliB's defense and my vote with him. He has 3 votes to defend and AliB has not given me a town read since Day 1.

Users who are viewing this thread