End Game Friends and Enemies and Enemies and That Other Guy - Sodium (Goon) wins!!!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The winning condition is the same for Mafia and Wolfs, i think

Makes sense. I thought Wolves won't bother town & trying to get mafia out. With Yash's repetitive point of wanting evidence to get hold of mafia, I kind of fixed my mind that they are looking to target mafias.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
+1. That is one of the reasons, I would like to see AliB's defense and my vote with him. He has 3 votes to defend and AliB has not given me a town read since Day 1.
You mean Naman?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
You mean Naman?

I meant both, defense from AliB( since I lynched him ) and Naman ( which he already has 3 votes ).

Why you feel AliB as town? If so, I would like to hear more.[DOUBLEPOST=1521906724][/DOUBLEPOST]@Perfect Square and @Villain - Need your thoughts on town read.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Why you feel AliB as town? If so, I would like to hear more.
I haven't said he is town or seems like town in any post of mine. In fact, I've said he has been weird with his posts trying to align with me even though vanilla townie is not aligned with anyone and masons are already dead. If the needs be, I will surely lynch him should that be the hammer lynch. :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
AliB and Sodium - Rebel caught this point when AliB stated they are VT partners. And today, he has cleared Sodium as town. Either AliB is mafia trying to get aligned with Sodium being town(typical mafia behavior) or both are scums.

Lynch: AliB
I never cleared anyone, seems and is are two different points. The VT partners thing has been taken way too seriously. It was a mere joke that meant that we both might be co-townies.

I haven't said he is town or seems like town in any post of mine. In fact, I've said he has been weird with his posts trying to align with me even though vanilla townie is not aligned with anyone and masons are already dead. If the needs be, I will surely lynch him should that be the hammer lynch. :)
I never tried to align with you at all, it was a mere co-incidence.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
I never cleared anyone, seems and is are two different points. The VT partners thing has been taken way too seriously. It was a mere joke that meant that we both might be co-townies.

I will give that VT partner thing in favor of you, but on what basis Sodium seemed town to you?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Guys, i will be out for next few hours( my morning Saturday here ).

At this stage, I am pretty convinced AliB/Yash/Naman are the ones to go for. Yash hesitations to lynch Naman and Yash's repetitive points of Day 1 all in favor of Yash/Naman being in one alignment. AliB going after Naman would add further clarity to it.

Just not clear whether Sodium is being pulled into this or he is playing smart damage control after AliB's calling Sodium as town read. I am open to change my votes among the 3 I listed above, will check back later today.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Guys, i will be out for next few hours( my morning Saturday here ).

At this stage, I am pretty convinced AliB/Yash/Naman are the ones to go for. Yash hesitations to lynch Naman and Yash's repetitive points of Day 1 all in favor of Yash/Naman being in one alignment. AliB going after Naman would add further clarity to it.

Just not clear whether Sodium is being pulled into this or he is playing smart damage control after AliB's calling Sodium as town read. I am open to change my votes among the 3 I listed above, will check back later today.
Take your time.

Btw where is @Perfect Square? He said that he is going through the posts and will post his views. But not yet posted.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I will give that VT partner thing in favor of you, but on what basis Sodium seemed town to you?
He may not actually be one, his posts seem pure so I said that he might be town.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
What is the deadline for day 2?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So after reading through the posts. My suspects Naman and Yash are there. But also Ali. Is in my suspects list now. He's consistently following behind Sodium. Whenever he's been asked. He's replies were suspicious.

It's either Naman or Ali who I will go with. And I think it will be Ali.

Also Sodium's been very proactive. Either he's making this all up and playing like a pro or is desperate to not lose another townie. So for now he's not worth the risk.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
So after reading through the posts. My suspects Naman and Yash are there. But also Ali. Is in my suspects list now. He's consistently following behind Sodium. Whenever he's been asked. He's replies were suspicious.

It's either Naman or Ali who I will go with. And I think it will be Ali.

Also Sodium's been very proactive. Either he's making this all up and playing like a pro or is desperate to not lose another townie. So for now he's not worth the risk.

Go ahead, I'm bored of it anyways.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lynch - @Naman Thakur

Speak up man! You seem fishy to me. You cleared me as town today, after no real defence, while yesterday you were adamant on killing me.

AliB does not seem that fishy to me at this moment, as it can happen that opinions of two people match each other.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Firstly, the only way town can have a chance or win this is by lynching - that's the only way out there's no other way to get a proper evidence against them like a Cop or even a roleblocker in this setup, the other is the night killers hunting each other. Mislynch would mean getting close to losing but no point in handling them the game and hope they hit each other.

PS, Ali and Sodium were the ones going after FP, there's 90% chance one of the scum is between them surely. Sodium's last few posts sound somewhat town, Ali's last reply is weird but he hasn't sounded town since the start. PS has been on and off, he can be one.
And there could be one scum between Naman and Yash. The third trio is of CK, Surendar and AK - They have spoken but not as much as the others, tough to have a read on them. There has to be a scum in one of them.

If I edit the list out;
Naman/Yash, Ali/PS, CK/Surendar. 4 out of these 6.

I'll wait for Naman's defense since he's closer to reaching majority from the above list.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
My last post was an interconnection of something else in rl with the game, sorry. I don't seem town to anyone in any game and end up being lynched at the end. Trusting me would do wonders but I'm afraid my poor play would affect the town.

Users who are viewing this thread