Gameplay Videos/Live Streams

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Think this is the first time ever, in DB17 or DB14, that I've bumped a guy out with a top edge to deep fine leg. Weirdly I needed to appeal before it was given, had me very confused for a second! :lol

B

Bigby Wolf

had something of a Hit out today, not subtle though, was standing too deep in the crease for spin and tried to to cut it of back foot when it was on offstump, cool to look at.

What did the commentators said ?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
had something of a Hit out today, not subtle though, was standing too deep in the crease for spin and tried to to cut it of back foot when it was on offstump, cool to look at.

was this given out on scorecard as "Hit Wicket" ?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Here's a video of my favourite shot in the game: the charging cut shot. Perfect for when facing those county level, medium pace, pie-chuckers who insist on trying to bowl bouncers! :p:p:p

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nice looking shots man, do you feel that there is a clear difference between hitting with, or against the spin with shots in general??
Can you confirm the controls used for playing this shots is it like as a right hand batsman ,hold L1 + hold LS upwards + Sweep RS point to square leg side?
and for Reverse sweep RS point to point

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Can you confirm the controls used for playing this shots is it like as a right hand batsman ,hold L1 + hold LS upwards + Sweep RS point to square leg side?
and for Reverse sweep RS point to point
sounds right you can add L2 for an aggressive sweep as well

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
sounds right you can add L2 for an aggressive sweep as well
Thanks Jerm[DOUBLEPOST=1486276018][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's a video of my favourite shot in the game: the charging cut shot. Perfect for when facing those county level, medium pace, pie-chuckers who insist on trying to bowl bouncers! :p:p:p

Excellent shot ..... I like to step out and play to the fast bowlers as well...
Which stadium is this one looks nice?

Users who are viewing this thread