Gameplay Videos/Live Streams

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Just for fun 'n that.....(music by The D-Man....or summit cool like that)

That backfoot drive animation at around 30s is so weird looking to me every time I see it. I feel like they play way too far away from their body and the batsman also buries his face in his armpit instead of looking that the ball. It also looks kind of jerky in motion compared to a lot of the other animations. It's such a shame because that is one of the most visually attractive shots in real cricket.

shiva cricket

School Cricketer
That backfoot drive animation at around 30s is so weird looking to me every time I see it. I feel like they play way too far away from their body and the batsman also buries his face in his armpit instead of looking that the ball. It also looks kind of jerky in motion compared to a lot of the other animations. It's such a shame because that is one of the most visually attractive shots in real cricket.[/QUOTE some people even doesn't no how to play cricket those kind of people also commenting on this awesome game of cricket

shiva cricket

School Cricketer
That backfoot drive animation at around 30s is so weird looking to me every time I see it. I feel like they play way too far away from their body and the batsman also buries his face in his armpit instead of looking that the ball. It also looks kind of jerky in motion compared to a lot of the other animations. It's such a shame because that is one of the most visually attractive shots in real cricket.
It's such a shame because people are posted there comments without playing this awesome game of cricket

Spoobir

It's such a shame because people are posted there comments without playing this awesome game of cricket

2759fa9304.png

And you make comments based on stupid assumptions.

It's ok to be critical of games you love. Almost every shot in this game looks great, so when there's one that looks kind of dodgy it stands out more.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
so true,backfoot animations can use some work,doubt it ll happen now though

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Remember to practice those inswinging yorkers for when T20 season comes around people! :cheers

Just a small request that you please mention the stadium name which you are posting videos as well .
I like the stadiums in which you play. Thanks...

Spoobir

Just a small request that you please mention the stadium name which you are posting videos as well .
I like the stadiums in which you play. Thanks...

That's Taunton County Ground made by iamnumber4.

If you do "get best" for all the English domestic teams you should end up with all the same stadiums from my videos. :cheers

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That's Taunton County Ground made by iamnumber4.

If you do "get best" for all the English domestic teams you should end up with all the same stadiums from my videos. :cheers
Oh ok Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread