Gameplay Videos/Live Streams

D

Dutch

Some great wickets and moments using Franco's hack on the PC; all credit to Franco: music " Franco's Theme" by yours truly! Franco is the man!

(PS don't mind the score: this is with the wicket chance option ticked: it means you get a chance every ball: this option is just for testing and not for in the game itself but it does show you the great variations possible with the hack)

PS Sorry if my wide-view monitor is causing viewing probs!

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some great wickets and moments using Franco's hack on the PC; all credit to Franco: music " Franco's Theme" by yours truly! Franco is the man!

(PS don't mind the score: this is with the wicket chance option ticked: it means you get a chance every ball: this option is just for testing and not for in the game itself but it does show you the great variations possible with the hack)

PS Sorry if my wide-view monitor is causing viewing probs!

@Dutch at 33 secs how did you get the top view to see the fielders positions?

Rhone

International Cricketer
Dutch, what is the first shot played in this video? Is it a simple backfoot drive with no modifers? I don't think i have seen this animation while batting yet.

D

Dutch

Dutch, what is the first shot played in this video? Is it a simple backfoot drive with no modifers? I don't think i have seen this animation while batting yet.
No modifiers: backfoot drive, that to be fair looks rather awkward....bat too far from the body?

Users who are viewing this thread