Gameplay Videos/Live Streams

Some great wickets and moments using Franco's hack on the PC; all credit to Franco: music " Franco's Theme" by yours truly! Franco is the man!

(PS don't mind the score: this is with the wicket chance option ticked: it means you get a chance every ball: this option is just for testing and not for in the game itself but it does show you the great variations possible with the hack)

PS Sorry if my wide-view monitor is causing viewing probs!

Some great wickets and moments using Franco's hack on the PC; all credit to Franco: music " Franco's Theme" by yours truly! Franco is the man!

(PS don't mind the score: this is with the wicket chance option ticked: it means you get a chance every ball: this option is just for testing and not for in the game itself but it does show you the great variations possible with the hack)

PS Sorry if my wide-view monitor is causing viewing probs!

@Dutch at 33 secs how did you get the top view to see the fielders positions?

Dutch, what is the first shot played in this video? Is it a simple backfoot drive with no modifers? I don't think i have seen this animation while batting yet.

Dutch, what is the first shot played in this video? Is it a simple backfoot drive with no modifers? I don't think i have seen this animation while batting yet.
No modifiers: backfoot drive, that to be fair looks rather awkward....bat too far from the body?

Users who are viewing this thread