Gameplay Videos/Live Streams

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Glad you took my advice about the cutters, I love using them as seamers now. Does just enough off the pitch. I have them at 12 for tests. Literally like 5mm deviation, pure beauty.

Was about to ask how low you turn them! What about for ODI's?

I'm still unsure about how high the bowlers shud be rated in comparison to batsmen etc.

Finding that even balance

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Was about to ask how low you turn them! What about for ODI's?

I'm still unsure about how high the bowlers shud be rated in comparison to batsmen etc.

Finding that even balance
I had it tuned down to 18 in ODIs yesterday.

I am currently having a play test with bowler skills.

Test match Eng vs SA (me) - Lords, grassy low pristine with light cracks.

I lowered all SA bowlers 80 and above to 79. Including Ramada, Philander and Steyn. Currently running 2 tests at the same time. One on pro and one on veteran to check results. England batting first in both. (I saved and exited the one and let the other auto save so I had two identical games.)

In the pro test i just finished the first innings. After being 99/4 at lunch Eng were bowled out for 140 odd. There were loads of slip and gully catches. Will post the scorecard a bit later.

Gonna continue the first innings on veteran and post the results. I am very interested to see how the 2 different modes operate in the EXACT same conditions.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I had it tuned down to 18 in ODIs yesterday.

I am currently having a play test with bowler skills.

Test match Eng vs SA (me) - Lords, grassy low pristine with light cracks.

I lowered all SA bowlers 80 and above to 79. Including Ramada, Philander and Steyn. Currently running 2 tests at the same time. One on pro and one on veteran to check results. England batting first in both. (I saved and exited the one and let the other auto save so I had two identical games.)

In the pro test i just finished the first innings. After being 99/4 at lunch Eng were bowled out for 140 odd. There were loads of slip and gully catches. Will post the scorecard a bit later.

Gonna continue the first innings on veteran and post the results. I am very interested to see how the 2 different modes operate in the EXACT same conditions.

Yeah from my experience above 75 is still too high. 68-72 seemed to be the best for me. Also making sure the batsmen are 85 and above!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah from my experience above 75 is still too high. 68-72 seemed to be the best for me. Also making sure the batsmen are 85 and above!
Another thing that is starting to get to me a little is fielders placing. Does not matter what ratings/skills the bowlers always end up in the slips. I even went as far as editing the skills for fielding and it stayed the same.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Another thing that is starting to get to me a little is fielders placing. Does not matter what ratings/skills the bowlers always end up in the slips. I even went as far as editing the skills for fielding and it stayed the same.

Yeah I just move them where I want them normally!

WizardOfOz

Club Cricketer
Streaming an ODI between NZ vs Eng (CT17), NZ won the toss, batted first and scored a mammoth 388-6 in their 50 overs:

Last edited:

WizardOfOz

Club Cricketer
Streaming an ODI between NZ vs Eng (CT17), NZ won the toss, batted first and scored a mammoth 388-6 in their 50 overs:

Well that ended in a horrible England collapse...scoreboard pressure certainly got to some of the guys.

Users who are viewing this thread