General Info

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Was just wondering, as i am playing FTP atm and wanting to play Battrick as well can someone (who has played both) give me the low down on the differences and the similarites?

Cheers ledzep.

Highlander999

ICC President
I found Battrick, to be a lot less detailed and a lot easier to get the hang off. I also seemed to encounter a lot more human players on BT whilst irc on FTP I was in a ghost league :( FTP has a lot more variety but BT is easier to use and seems a lot more consistent

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
I'd love to give you a fair view on both, but I'm biased to battrick, both games took me two attempts to continue playing, I've been playing battrick since 2005 I think -second time-, FTP since last year -second time-. The thing about FTP that really annoys me is the training, mostly because you can only train one thing at a time, whereas with battrick although you only get 10 coaching sessions you can mix and match with nets to improve various skills at varying speeds.

Also with battrick, unlike FTP you don't get a youth and senior squad, but you do get first class matches (3 days).

That's about the best I can do, all I do is log-in once a week to pull youths and make sure I'm training my best players.

rockyrakster

Club Captain
I promoted my youth academy player with 12 ATS points in bowling but it still shows only respectable why?????

Users who are viewing this thread